Features: - 3D engine - High quality interior - SA-lights
Machine settings in the archive.
Installation: 1. Copy completely the folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to the computer + make a copy for every fireman
2. Download Imgtool 2.0 or SA Crazy Editor + download Txdfucker latest version
3. Open the file gta3.img, which lies in the folder ... / files / texdb with Imgtool 2.0 or SA Crazy Editor
3. Press the F2 button, the search window will open and search for our model and replace it with the previously downloaded from the Internet. Consider the weight of the .dff model! 4. We re-compile this archive. No more touching it
5. Open the texture file from our model, which was downloaded using Txdworkshop
6. Export the textures to a folder. Format PNG
7. Txdfucker'om open the file gta3.txt, which lies in the folder ... / files / texdb / gta3
8. We see a bunch of textures. This is the texture of GTA SA. Press CTRL + F, the search will open and drive the name of the texture of the old model from the machine. All textures from machines are of the same type: i nterior128. If you need to get a copy of the texture already in the archive, but with a different name - create an alias.
9. Remove the old textures in the furnace
10. Import new textures by clicking on Import> With Alpha (texture with alpha channel), Without Alpha (without it), there is also Uncompressed 32 (the latter is better not to use, though it is possible)
11. Close the program and open the gta3.txt file with a notepad and look at the end of the file with our textures that have only a name and size and nothing else, and lines png = and img = no. What to do? That's why we need a backup of the cache
12. Open the file gta3.txt (which is backup), we search there for the name of the texture from the old model. Found? Ok, copy the line starting with png = img = to our other gta3.txt, which contains our new textures. We do this operation with all the old textures
13. Copy gta3.img and the gta3 folder into the game cache and confirm the replacement of files
/ CLEO Android / REL on December 27, 2013 Tested only on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and 4.3! --- Installation --- - You have to get the phone - Only GTA3 v1.4, GTAVC v1.3, GTASA v1.0.2 and v1.0.3 are supported! - Set "cleo.apk" - Run...
Hello everybody! After we have CyberCorpse Made a mod GTA V Radio + Beta Tracks , I immediately thought that I had to transfer the mobile version. But while I was engaged all the summer the other fashion, Visek Converted the mod for An...
Due to the delay of the patch 4.0.2 for the PC version of the modification, I decided to release the mod port on Android. This version has been simplified, in fact it is version 3.0, but with fixed bugs. Management: Tou...
This mod for GTA SA on Android. What's added? - Near the airport is a taxi driver who is waiting for customers. Near it there is a bum who wants that he drove him to the dump. - At the bus stop is a guy waiting for a bus. - Near the other...
This cleo script is designed to change the skin of CJ'e on: - Any other ped (ordinary citizen); - special heroes, such as for example: Ryder, Big Smoke, Officer Tenpenny, etc. Also, the script allows you to zaspaunit next to any of the above lis...
This cleo script adds to the game the ability to switch characters, as in GTA V. There are three characters available: CJ, Caesar and Rider. All effects are as close as possible to GTA V. After loading the game, two other characters appear in rando...