- Best uploaders in the past five days in pursuit of reputation!Top uploaders rules
- 2.Артем Малкин11-1
- 4.Mike Tanaka Z3D3+4
The best uploader of the last month
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
The script is suitable for 3ds max any version from 9 to 2012. The figure in brackets means the uv channel from which the texture coordinates are restored. The name of the game does not mean anything, they are written in the script because these were the first games in which I found uv-coordinates in the appropriate channels (in parentheses).
After uv-coordinates are restored, try this method on several objects. It happens that in the same game the texture coordinates of different objects are in different uv channels. To define, choose different types of objects: If you are sure that this or that type of objects has the same uv-channel, then you can select a group (sometimes all) objects and click on the corresponding button.
ATTENTION: The script contains incomprehensible errors. Do not neglect multiple clicking on different (and the same) buttons. During the pressing of the button with the object, certain transformations take place, in which both modifiers and the built-in scripting language are involved and the beam from the Venus is reflected in the swamp gas.
It is interesting. There are games in which uv-coordinates are really lost. To get them you can try the following:
* "Rip" the object from the script scene;
* "Rip" the model from a different angle or other game location;
* Before the "rip" turn off all the effects leaving however the max. Detailing of objects;
Sometimes it also happens that 3d ripper does not cope and rips only pieces of level / object. Example Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.
In some games, developers use animation (or their "background") texture coordinates. Example Bad Company 2. Not only that objects have different channels with coordinates (defined 6 and 8), so also the coordinates of some objects are biased / reduced. I have to straighten my hands.
It also happens that the coordinates can not be restored under any conditions (0.1%), there's nothing to be done.
Borderlands 2 Some Models
Nick Racers Revolution 3D Characters - Sponge Bob and Patrick
Open Air Station SA (3d model)
[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.