Behind Space Of Realities C-CLV-4
A significant update for the first full version of the Behind Space Of Realities project. Interestingly, Behind Space Of Realities is an independent global mod that replaces all vegetation in GTA San Andreas, with the ability to install DLC packs and parts of vegetation.
New record number of replaced 3d models, which is now 285 from gta3.img (no vegetation replacement mod can boast of this). Not only palms, trees, bushes, pines, firs and cacti, potted plants have been replaced, but also have undergone changes: stones, rocks, algae, logs, etc.
Much of the vegetation was made from scratch. Improved attachment of objects, in contrast to the previous release. Added mipmapping, which removes the stingy part of the vegetation view, but increases the system requirements by a third. Changed some models, which reduces some pressure on the PC. Optimized IDE files, which makes it very easy to install DLC packages.
- 100% fixed geometry
- highly detailed materials textures.
- replacement of almost all vegetation
- correct attachment
- compatibility with the original game
- The modification contains by default mipmapping, which increases video memory costs by a third.
- Modification not installed from Project Oblivion 2010 HQ
- In SAMP did not test working capacity. Provided that the application loads IDE files (data), then it is possible to work in SAMP. I remember that older versions of SAMP support IDE loading.
- there will be no amplitude DLC texture resolutions yet.
- unlike the first release, additional herbs must be installed separately.
- if you do not install IDE files, most of the vegetation will be without textures.
- Parts of the vegetation and DLC are installed on top of the full version.
Collection of cars
Aston Martin One-77
VAZ 2101 retro style
VAZ 2101 [Low Poly+SA Styled][IVF Adapted]
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.