Good afternoon everyone. This mod completely changes melee and firearms in GTA SA, with some exceptions.
The mod includes CLEO scripts, modified parameters, models and textures, as well as sounds.
The weapon models were taken from the beta, previous installments of the series and Manhunt, but were greatly improved with the help of Esrgan.
Let's move on to the list of changes and innovations:
1. Now you can change the grip of the weapon during the battle by pressing the E and Q keys.
This will allow CJ to be much more mobile, as well as diversify the gameplay.
For example, you can switch between aimed fire and offhand shooting while holding a shotgun.
Snapshotting will move you around and shoot faster, but less accurately. With aimed fire, the opposite is true.
Or take a pistol in one hand, two or both, depending on which pistol you use. (More in the video)
2. Now the level of muscles of CJ will affect shooting with some types of weapons.
3. Some weapons will cause people to bleed. Screwdriver, shotgun, spiked bat, etc. (Optional)
4. The Sawed-Off Shotgun has a high chance of setting the target on fire. (Optional)
5. Heavy hammer will rip people's heads off (Optional)
6. The sniper rifle is equipped with a thermal imager and a night sight. Switchable with the same buttons as weapon grips (E, Q) (Optional)
Optional mods are optional, but I recommend installing them all.
We've dealt with the scripts, now let's move on to the weapon itself:
7. 9mm replaced with SM38 revolver. The revolver has a rather meager magazine for 6 rounds, which is offset by the ability to take 2 revolvers.
8. 9mm with silencer replaced by Beretta M9. It has a 15-round magazine and the ability to run with one pistol in hand, or move sideways holding it in two hands.
9. Desert Eagle has remained itself but its parameters have been significantly affected (More in the video)
ten. You can shoot both with one hand and holding the gun in two hands. (The video shows two-handed shooting, this feature has been removed to balance the gameplay)
11. Tec9 replaced by Scorpion, has 20 rounds, it is possible to shoot from two hands.
12. The shotgun has been replaced with a Super-Shorty shotgun, with this shotgun you can move around by shooting from the hip, as well as aim fire. The low accuracy when firing from the hip is offset by faster movement and a higher rate of fire.
13. The Sawed-Off Shotgun has been replaced with a cropped Mossberg. This shotgun has the least damage compared to the others, but is equipped with incendiary rounds. The ability to shoot from two sawn-off shotguns with pumped muscles.
14. Spas-12 replaced by Usas12. The firing of this shotgun is also affected by the musculature, you will be able to shoot more accurately and also move faster if it is pumped.
15. Ak47 replaced by shortened Ak47. Low accuracy is compensated by high damage.
16. M16 replaced by M249. There are 100 rounds in the magazine, but due to the weight and dimensions of this weapon, you cannot shoot on the move, and at first you can’t move at all with this weapon on the sight. However, after reaching 90% musculature or higher, you will be able to move around and shoot with this machine gun and do it much more accurately.
17. Replaced semi-automatic rifle with AUG. There are 50 rounds in the magazine, it has the greatest approximation when aiming, as well as high accuracy, which is compensated by the inability to move when firing.
18. Sniper rifle replaced with McManus (M82). There are 10 rounds in the rifle magazine, the rate of fire has been increased, and it is also possible to switch between thermal and night sights.
19. Minigun replaced by M60. There are 162 rounds in the magazine. The high rate of fire is offset by low damage (compared to the vanilla minigun)
20. Almost all edged weapons have been replaced. (see Screenshots and video)
21. The textures of unreplaced weapons have been increased with the help of Esrgan.
Recommended to install with Modloader
The CLEO library of the latest version is required.
Have a nice game !
gta v vehicle.txd
GTA Underground Snapshot Version 2.1
GTA:Underground Snapshot 3.0
GTA IV to SA: RenderWare
GTA Project Liberty
GTA IV to SA Alpha v1.0
GTA: United 1.2
Megaphone for Police Vehicles
GTA 5 Aiming for San Andreas
GTA 4.5 Schyster Greenwood
GTA Open San Andreas Beta 1.2 (fix)
Animation from GTA 5
GTA SA Library
JetMod GTA SA (beta)
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.