The description was translated automatically.
Features of the model:
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Horizon 3
- 4 extras
- Vehicle scale - 110.45% of the original 3D model
- Support for 2 colors (1st - body, 2nd - stripe)
- Support for game license plate and standard color scheme
- Fully working: backlight of the dashboard, turn signals, parking lights, brake lights, driving lights, reverse lights
- Completely working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, wipers, brake pads, engine pulleys
- Fully working: gasoline gauge, oil temperature, engine temperature, voltmeter
- Own shadow, collision, model chassis_vlo
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted to such graphical modifications as SkyGFX and ENB Series, and without them
- Fits perfectly with the time of the game
- Adapted to the modification "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
- Adapted to the modification "Active dashboard 3.2.1"
- Adapted to the modification of "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to the modification of "Mad Driver's New Tuning Parts 2.0 Beta"
- The model was not tested on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- Additional components for installation: color settings for the plugin IVF, real name of the car
- File size: dff - 9.94 MB; txd - 2.47 MB
- Replaces: CADRONA
Author of the 3D model: Turn 10, Forza Horizon 3
The author of the envelope and finalization of the model in SA: Mad Driver
Release date: 13.09.2018
- Team Alfa Modding Studio
- Turn 10 Studios - for the original model
- Slightly Mad Studios, Firemonkeys - for textures and details
- seke757 - for support, tips, settings, beta test
- ADR - for support, tips, beta test
- StratenSurf - for support, tips, beta test
- TerRaBite92 - for support, beta test
- rush58 - for support, tips, beta test
- Roman K. - for support, beta test
- Pav3l - for support, beta test
- Maxim Balach - for support, advice
- Hanan-SRB - for support, advice
- Skvgr26r - for support, tips
- Artem_87 - for support, advice
- rosacasso - for support, advice
- izerli - per script Active dashboard 3.2.1
- DK22Pac - for the mod Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1
- And to everyone else who has followed the progress of the work and who I've forgotten ^^
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them