- Files for GTA San Andreas: The Definitive Edition
- Files for GTA 3: The Definitive Edition
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for GTA Vice City: The Definitive Edition
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
San Andreas Mobile Fixes
Note: If you are experiencing errors such as transparent textures and black textures, download this file.
Then place it in this path — com.rockstargames.gtasa in Android/data/here
Are you tired of the bugs that appeared in the mobile version?
Are you tired of the downgrades in the mobile version?
Then this mod is for you!
- Fixed ambulance and fire truck;
- Slow swimming CJ (on PC this was due to high FPS);
- Restores PS2 features, including volumetric clouds, moving fogs, and more;
- Also restores songs that were deleted from the mobile port;
- Fixes Rockstar Games bugs and refines some of the remnants of the beta;
- Fixes texture compression such as pixelated textures and
- black boxes;
- Improves low-quality textures and fixes missing textures.
- Fixes broken models such as holes in the car, CJ's narrow eyes and triangular mouth;
- Corrects original game errors such as prelite, alfamod errors, texture errors.
Read the Features.txt attached in the file to find out what this mod does.
Shoot from the car
Visual Car Spawner v1.0 Android Version
Aesthetic Low Poly Cars Pack for Mobile
AAG BMW Car Pack (DFF Only)
Parked cars on Grove Street
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.