FiveM Build # 15
FiveM is a multiplayer modification for Grand Theft Auto V which, much in the lines of popular modifications in the past, offers an advanced multiplayer environment for people to play on dedicated servers with user-made game modes. It builds on the solid multiplayer framework set by the Rockstar Studios themselves as part of the RAGE engine, which has gone through rigorous testing since its first release in 2008, adding high-level customizability features.
- Go to the /dist/bin/ folder and launch CitiLaunch.exe
- Point it to your GTAV installation directory
- Run CitiLaunch.exe and when you get an activation screen, press "Enter'
- The game may crash but open it back up and it will go to the normal GTAV Menu. Load into Online or Storymode.
- Once loaded in, press F6 to join an online session.