English
Please Login
No account?

My 100% retention [GTA IV]

31 August 2013 GTA 4
Passed on the licensed Russian version of "1C" without patches. Played with an online account in "Games For Windows Live". At the end of the game, Roman remained alive, and Kate died. Preserved in Bohane. Passed everything that is required for 10...

My 100% saving [GTA IV TLAD]

18 December 2013 GTA 4
All passed by 100%. Passed on the licensed Russian version of "1C" without patches. Played and saved with an online account in "Games For Windows Live". Preserved in the former house of Brian. A couple of small details: - I have never died. -I...

GTA IV: San Andreas beta

12 August 2011 GTA 4
At last! What we all have been waiting for has happened! The first official official was released Release GTA IV: San Andreas! This modification completely transfers San Andreas to the game engine GTA IV. Now you can play the good old San Andreas, ...

[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA 4.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.