English

Cornrows for Luis lopez (GTA: TBOGT)

7 July 2013 GTA 4
Cornrows for Luis lopez (GTA: TBOGT) Gangster hairstyle kornrou, which fell in love with the fans most of the GTA SA replaces eerily Annoying me with a standard hairstyle, our beloved Dominican Luis Lopez, just to Visually it looked better, the ...

Afro for Luis lopez (GTA: TBOGT)

8 July 2013 GTA 4
When I first started the GTA: TBOGT, I noticed how interesting the Rocksters came To create a hairdo afro, with the use of alpha channels, while using a matte-black texture I was really interested in the result when I replaced this original hairdo ...

Cutscene Interiors

25 July 2014 GTA 4
This script allows you to enter the interiors that appear in the cutscenes and can not be accessed. This mod fixes this, now you can enter the interiors that were in the cutscenes. All interiors are marked on the map, if that's the list of interiors ...

[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA 4.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.