Section: VehiclesCars
Author*: Lazlow555, darew...
E-mail / website: Unknown
File size: 6.78 Mb
File replaces: peren.dff, peren.txd
File uploaded by: Lincoln_Clay
Upload date:
Downloads: 28
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
Daewoo Nubira I Wagon CDX US 1999 for GTA 3. Qualitative and unique model from the well-known author - darewnoo.
Screenshots
1999 Daewoo Nubira I Wagon CDX US for GTA 31999 Daewoo Nubira I Wagon CDX US for GTA 3 - screenshot #2
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

GTA] I [: Kostygov City. BETA2.1.

22 June 2014 GTA 3
Global modification for gta3. Replaces the game card on the fictional city of Kostygov City. I make this city alone, which explains the rather long and painstaking work. Nevertheless ... -Installation- - We take a clean gta3. I strongly advise ...

Snakefun's Skin Pack I

17 May 2012 GTA 3
Description: A set of 10 super quality skins! Sin can not be downloaded.

GTA] I [: Kostygov City. BETA2 ScreenPacK.

12 May 2014 GTA 3
A collection of in-game photos to familiarize the players with the global modification for grand theft auto 3 called GTA3: Kostygov City. This modification I create one. The goal is to replace the old Liberty City with an absolutely new city. The mai...

YUGTA3SENENVSERIES u would be NeTvorK

7 July 2013 GTA 3
• Reflections have become more realistic: Reduced intensity of reflections; In reflection, it will be exactly what is in the frame; Improved quality of reflections --------- Reduced Bloom. Now not so cartoon: B...

Buick Roadmaster 1994

15 August 2013 GTA 3
· GCU Modeling Team Work · The model fits perfectly into the atmosphere of the game · Detailed study of the salon and other auto parts · 3D-parts for saloon, engine · ...

Fastloader

16 August 2013 GTA 3
This script performs a quick load of the saved game from slot 1 when the game starts. Also works in Vice City And San Andreas .

GTA III - Dark Edition Beta 0.2.2

8 September 2014 GTA 3
The project is the same old GTA III in a new guise, according to the original. A wide range of altered maps (from garbage cans, embossed roads, pits, graffiti on walls, to new interiors, exteriors and areas.) Liberty City now has much more space, all...

KLOD LEARNED TO SPEAK ?! // GTA3pbse Project

27 March 2016 GTA 3
GTA3pbse (Gta3plugin based speech engine) - A script that makes Claude talk. Yes, friends, it happened, Claude still talking! He is still silent in the cut scenes, but during the gameplay you will hear his true voice, which we borrowed from...

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.