- Best uploaders in the past five days in pursuit of reputation!Top uploaders rules
- 2.Артем Малкин13
- 5.Канал Вовчика5+1
- 7.Channel Jordan1+3
- 8.Никита Бондарик1+1
The best uploader of the last month
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
The utility may not start if your PC does not have "MSVBVM50.DLL". This computer system file may not stand on many modern PCs, and it just allows you to run utilities written in VisualBasic.
Just downloading msvbvm50.dll is not enough, you need to put it in one of the folders in the Windows directory. This is the System32 folder for the 32-bit copy of Windows or the SysWOW64 directory for the 64-bit version. It is necessary not only to put the library in place, but also to register it in the registry. After that, the program will start without error.
Inside the archive there is a program MSVBVM50.exe that does all this work for you.
1. Unzip the contents.
2. Open MSVBVM50.exe and click on "ok", the program must be in the same folder as MSVBVM50.DLL so that it sees MSVBVM50.DLL and installs it in the registry.
3. Open GTAcalc and use.
Duke Theft Auto Beta 2
[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.