- Best uploaders in the past five days in pursuit of reputation!Top uploaders rules
- 4.Артем Малкин6
- 8.Правильный перевод3+3
- 10.Mohamed ENsay1New
- 12.игорь сильников0-5
The best uploader of the last month
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
Bully Widescreen Fix
The HUD no longer looks stretched and Jimmy looks slimmer.
You can also change the FOV in the .ini file, but don't change it too much, because otherwise there will be cropping in the cinematics, and sometimes you might see things in the cinematics that you shouldn't be able to see. For example, characters that "freeze " in their animation when they should be off-screen.
How to install:
Download the archive and extract "Dinput8.dll " and the plugins folder to the Bully folder. Essentially the same as SilentPatch.
In the plugins folder you can find an editable INI where you can change the FOV if you like.
Default: FOVFactor = 1.0.
If you change this value too much, it will look ugly.
Personally, 1.2 suits me best, but it depends on the screen and your preference.
[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.