GTA 6 GTA 5Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA San AndreasGTA San Andreas: DE Bully GTA Online GTA 4 GTA Vice CityGTA Vice City: DE GTA 3GTA 3: DE GTA CTW GTA VC Stories GTA LC Stories GTA 2 GTA 1 For modmakers Misc
Ped Damage Overhaul [2.0 BETA 7] - realistic firefights
Mod for Red Dead Redemption 2 changes the standard firefights in the game, making the behavior of enemies and the shooting itself more realistic.
- Damage in fisticuffs, animals, and dynamite explosions has not been changed;
- Characters have received more health to make headshots more significant;
- Characters will burn longer and have a chance that they can survive the fire, but will no longer fight;
- A certain damage system has been added - after shooting a character in the leg, he may fall, limp or walk more slowly;
- Characters will bleed for longer, allowing them to fire at you longer even when seriously injured;
- Having fallen to the ground, the characters do not die instantly, and if they are not finished off, they may return to the battle.
ScriptHook by Alexander Blade.
- Unpack the files from the folder in the archive to the root folder of the game.
E-mail / website: