Join Our Subreddit
SUV Esperanto (MVL)
Esperanto on the Patriot chassis from GTA San Andreas.
There are two versions in the archive - in the "MVL" folder, where the version designed for GTA Vice City using the Maxo's Vehicle Loader modification (on version 0.98b) is located, and in the "Replacement" folder, where the Patriot replacement version is located.
!!! sa_vehicle.txd is required for the MVL version to work, otherwise the model will not be displayed correctly (the type is almost completely white) !!!
MVL version features:
* Invulnerability to bullets, collisions and tire punctures;
* Esperanto base settings, engine settings partially taken from Patriot and Landstalker;
* Used by the army (when chasing) and the police (in the barricade) :D at 6 wanted stars, although it occasionally appears on the roads with civilian NPCs behind the wheel;
* "Vigilante" missions specific to law enforcement vehicles are available;
* Alarm when reversing : )
Main differences from the original Esperanto:
* Details (frame on the trunk, wheels, bumpers) from Patriot;
* Desert painting;
But the main drawback of both versions is the tendency to overturn (that is, it can roll over when cornering too sharply and / or on hilly terrain).
P.S.: there are two minor bugs - the suspension is too high (consequences see above) and the inner parts of the wheels are white.
P.S.S.: The file can be uploaded to other resources, but before that you need to notify me about it and specify my name when uploading.
The first five screenshots are from GTA Vice City, the other three are from GTA San Andreas, for comparison. In case, in GTA San Andreas I use improved textures that fix a bug with white parts of the wheels, and in GTA Vice City the textures are standard.