Join Our Subreddit
Patch for the modified version of Great Theft Car (by yar4270) v. 2.1
Here is the list of changes:
1. Added traffic on the roads. Now there are traffic jams during the day, and the streets are calm at night, a traffic indicator has also been added - a traffic light that shows traffic congestion. (Author: wwwdemonwwwwww).
2. In the mission "Monster Hunter" while chasing, the car got stuck in the sand and could not go further, and the mission stopped. Therefore, I removed the realistic behavior of the car and returned the standard one from SA.
3. A little tweaked the radio stations.
4. Replaced the skins of Mike Toreno and Kent Paul with the original from SA. they didn't really fit into this mod.
5. Added save after missions:
- Free Running (some people crashed on this mission, although I did it a couple of times without any problems)
- Rchallenge (difficulty was passing because it's like a helicopter mission from gta vice city)
- Grand Party (this is the penultimate mission, the final will go on. Suddenly it will come in handy for someone, but it's better to complete all the missions)
6. It optionally turns on "Y" (it used to be the other way around). The speedometer itself may conflict with "traffic on the roads" (a white square instead of the speedometer), so either do not press "Y" or do not set "traffic on the roads".
P.S. If some dialogues do not appear, then turn on subtitles in the game settings.
Installation:from the folder "Great Theft Car" add files to the folder with revision, from the folder "gta3.img" add files to gta3.img. Save after missions are in a separate folder.
Extended Vanilla Vehicle Pack 2.0
GTA V Schafter
IV Schafter and Intruder
Remastered Vanilla Graffiti HQ
Student (VAZ 2108) [Vanilla]
Futo (Trueno/Levin) [Vanilla]
GTA VC Infernus [Vanilla]
1998 Benefactor Schafter GTR
GTA VC Cheetah [Vanilla]
Sanchez Classic [Vanilla]
GTA: Underground Snapshot 4.2
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.