CrashInfo - problem and how to fix it v1.2 [GTA3 and VC]
CrashInfo v1.0b (mostrar solução de crash)
- Added adaptation for GTA 3 and GTA Vice City;
- Added "Force Quit" button to force quit the game.
-Now when the game crashes, closing the CrashInfo window immediatelyforce quits the game, avoiding having to close it from the task manager;
- The file now comes with "CrashList.txt" in the download, making it easy to install the mod on a PC without an internet connection;
- Added option to automatically select language in .ini file;
- The mod is out of beta and included in the Essentials Pack.
- Now added a "gta_sa.pdb" file that displays the names of the built-in functions of the game, under the "Backtrace" based on the community documentation. It helps to determine the cause of the problem (may sometimes be wrong).
A plugin that will revolutionize the modding industry. The mod works through a Crash List that has been in the making for over five years. It is updated once a day, when the game starts. Be sure to read the ReadMe before installation.