CLEO+ v1.2.0 (Update from 01.10.23)
Update from 01/10/2023:
- 28 new teams added! New mods can only work in this new version;
- The settings for all commands have been revised and everything is now documented in the Sanny Builder Library. Thanks OrionSR;
- Highlight: "LOAD_SPECIAL_MODEL": loading .dff and .txd files from a folder, without replacing model IDs, without conflicts with other mods! Already used in Urbanize;
- Ideal for mods like Inventory System (which will be updated soon) and Tuning Mod (but unfortunately I don't have the free time to update it);
- Highlight: Camera-related commands, including the ability to control camera rotation using a script;
- Commands for replacing or inserting elements in a list;
- Commands to control from NewOpcodes so that mods like Pose Mod can be updated to use CLEO+ only;
- Command to get .dff name from ID (game doesn't save names initially).
- Added a "RETURN_TIMES" command that does X number of returns at a time (sounds like something pretty illegal in programming, but I like it);
- Fixed various minor issues. Also fixed was a crash when restarting the game without closing it.
Update from 08/14/2023:
- Fixed lighting of people for the Urbanization modification at night.
Update from 05/15/2023:
- Fixed the "GEt_PICKUP_THIS_COORD" bug so that the "only available" option correctly returns only existing valid pickups. Thanks to Seemann and OrionSR;
- Fixed the "SEt_CAMERA_CONTROL" bug that only works with the mouse;
- Now the "IS_*_SCRIPt_CONTROLLED" commands work;
- Fixed a bug in the "IS_WEAPON_FIRE_TYPE" command;
- Other GTA3script and Sanny Builder settings fixes.
Update from 11/15/2022:
- Fixed bug "FIX_CHAR_GROUND_BRIGHTNESS_AND_FADE_IN" causing the brightness of people to be incorrect. This fixes the lighting of people in mods like Ped Spawn Creator;
- Fixed a bug that caused "COPY_STRING" to not work correctly, and now also supports text labels;
- Fixed a memory leak when drawing elements on the screen when the game is minimized but still running;
- Several other minor improvements.
The mod is compatible with the latest version of CLEO Redux.
Update from 08/15/2022:
- A bug was identified and fixed that prevented Carl from dying if he did not open his parachute when he was low on health;
- Fixed incompatibility "SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_CAR_PROCESS"with ImVehft, due to which some mods did not work;
- More changes to avoid conflicts with mods;
- Added option to detect buggy mod.
Update from 08/02/2022:
- Fixed a crash in the mini-game after standing still for 10 seconds;
- Fixed crash "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME";
- Fixed an issue where "CLEO_BLIP" would not appear on the SAMP map before arriving at the location;
- Fix "IS_CHAR_DEAD"is now ignored when using a parachute.
Update from 06/19/2022:
- Fixed a bug that caused the custom mark texture not to work (white square) when RAM usage is high;
- Now the size of the marks is automatically adjusted for the new V Hud;
- Several small improvements and optimizations to the mod code, including improvements to make some commands safer from script errors;
- Original game command, IS_CHAR_DEAD corrected.Update from 02/27/2022:
- DRAW_STRING now supports displaying key names and button icons;
- Fixed a bug where SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_OBJECt_DELETE did not work properly;
- Fixed a bug where GEt_COLPOINt_SURFACE and GEt_COLPOINt_DEPTH did not work without NewOpcodes.cleo;
- STRING_FIND now supports multiple characters (previously only the first character was taken into account);
- Now CLAMP_FLOAT can be used to fix "NaN";
- GEt_THREAD_VAR and SEt_THREAD_VAR changed to GEt_SCRIPt_VAR and SEt_SCRIPt_VAR to comply with the new community standard (the name makes more sense);
- Fixed wrong type in SEt_OBJECt_MODEL_ALPHA (in .xml).
Update from 10/02/2021:
Fixed incorrect "EXTENDED_VAR" parameter. (Important for developers).
Update from 06/22/2021:
- Fixed an in-game bug due to which the scripted LOD connection was not deleted when deleting an object (the error occurred in the modification: Rotating Ferris Whee);
- Fixed SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_SAVE_CONFIRMATION and GEt_CURRENt_SAVE_SLOT;
- Fixed a bug that prevented SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_CHAR_DAMAGE from working.
Update from 01/16/2021:
-Fixed a bug due to which "IS_CHAR_SCRIPt_CONTROLLED" did not work correctly with the Open Limit Adjuster, and caused an error in the "Ped Fear Fix" script;
- Fixed a bug that caused "Myths Maker" to crash;
- Fixed bugs due to which "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" and "GEt_CAR_WEAPON_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" did not work in the old version.
Update from 12/18/2020
- Pop-up windows created using "ADD_CLEO_BLIP" are now hidden;
Update from November 20, 2020:
- Fixed incorrect operation of "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME";
- Fixed crash "GEt_FX_SYSTEM_POINTER";
- Fixed a bug due to which "Et_SCRIPt_EVENt_BULLEt_IMPACT" was unstable in mods such as "Airsoft" and "Bullet Mod";
- Added the “GetCleoPlusVersion” function to check the CLEO+ version;
- Fixed a bug where "READ_STRUCt_OFFSEt_MULTI" was not working properly.
Update from 11/07/2020:
- Fixed incompatibility with Classic Hud and [MOON] Music Player;
- Fixed "DRAW_TEXTURE_PLUS" which did not support transparency;
- Removed support for Windows XP;
- Fixed controls that were not reset when restarting the game;
- Fixed a bug due to which "IS _ * _ JUSt_PRESSED" did not work correctly;
- Fixed an error in the Wanted Radar Warning script;
- Fixed "GEt_CHAR_KILL_TARGEt_CHAR";
- Fixed "IS_CHAR_DOING_TASK_ID".
Update from October 25, 2020:
- Fixed people sometimes not displaying animation when damaged;
- Fixed incompatibility with GTA 4 hood, from _AG;
- Fixed duplicate icons.
Update from 10/21/20:
- Fixed GEt_PICKUP_POINTER not working;
- Due to incompatibility, SAMPFuncs clipboards are disabled.
If you have an outdated version downloaded before 06/22/2021, please update the version.
This is not an official addition, but created by a modmaker: Junior_Djjr.
Unfortunately, CLEO has been developing very slowly in recent years. CLEO4 was released in 2010 and there are no predictions as to whether CLEO5 will be released.
CLEO+ is an addition to CLEO4 that adds new opcodes and commands. This is just a plugin that is located in the CLEO folder. The focus is on solving the main limitations of CLEO and making it easier to create mods with higher quality. Recommended for GTA3script, but also adapted for Sanny Builder.
You may not know this, but creating mods with the current CLEO still has limitations that require the use of memory manipulation. For example, there is no way to distinguish a bicycle from a motorcycle or a melee weapon from a firearm.
CLEO+ adds opcodes/commands to facilitate these basic actions such as checking if a person, vehicle or object is random or script/mission controlled, taking into account current weather, screen resolutions, fixing stretching on widescreen monitors, increasing audio volume.
Plus, it already includes FixSittingCarOpcode.cleo and CoopOpcodes.cleo (you don't need to install them. There are also some NewOpcodes.cleo commands. CLEO+ doesn't do anything to your game, other than that it just adds features for use in mods CLEO.
Installation:fileCLEO+.cleoadd to your CLEO folder.