CLEO+ v1.1.4 (Update from 05/15/23)
- Fixed "GEt_PICKUP_THIS_COORD" bug, now "only available" parameter correctly returns only existing valid pickups. Thanks to Seemann and OrionSR;
- Fixed "SEt_CAMERA_CONTROL" bug only working with mouse;
- Now "IS_*_SCRIPt_CONTROLLED" commands work;
- Fixed bug in "IS_WEAPON_FIRE_TYPE" command;
- Other GTA3script and Sanny Builder tweaks.
- Fixed "FIX_CHAR_GROUND_BRIGHTNESS_AND_FADE_IN" bug that caused the brightness of people to be incorrect. This fixes the lighting of people in mods like Ped Spawn Creator;
- Fixed "SEt_CAMERA_CONTROL" bug that made it impossible to control the camera when restarting the game with camera control disabled;
- Fixed a bug that caused "COPY_STRING" to work incorrectly, and now it also supports text labels;
- Fixed a memory leak when drawing items on the screen when the game is minimized but still running;
The mod is compatible with the latest version of CLEO Redux.
- Revealed and fixed a bug that prevented Carl from dying if he did not deploy his parachute when he was low on health;
- Fixed "SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_CAR_PROCESS" incompatibilitywith ImVehft, due to which some mods did not work;
- More changes to avoid conflicts with mods;
- Added an option to detect a mod with a bug.
- Fixed crash in minigame after standing still for 10 seconds;
- Fixed "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" crash;
- Now "SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_CHAR_PROCESS" is executed just before the rendering of the ped model, which allows, for example, to change the human body;
- Fixed a bug that "CLEO_BLIP" did not appear on the SAMP map before arriving at the location;
- Fix "IS_CHAR_DEAD"is now ignored when using a parachute.
- Now the size of the labels is automatically adjusted for the new V Hud;
- Several small improvements and optimizations in the mod code, including tweaks to make some commands safer from script errors;
- Original game command, IS_CHAR_DEAD fixed.Update 02/27/2022:
- DRAW_STRING now supports displaying key names and button icons;
- Fixed a bug that caused SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_OBJECt_DELETE not to work properly;
- Fixed GEt_COLPOINt_SURFACE and GEt_COLPOINt_DEPTH not working without NewOpcodes.cleo;
- STRING_FIND now supports multiple characters (previously only the first character was counted);
- Fixed a bug that caused GEt_ANGLE_FROM_TWO_COORDS to call "NaN" (not a number) if you get an angle between two coordinates that are too close together, which could cause a crash when using this value;
- Now CLAMP_FLOAT can be used to fix "NaN";
- Fixed wrong type in SEt_OBJECt_MODEL_ALPHA (in .xml).
Fixed incorrect parameter "EXTENDED_VAR". (Important for developers).
- Fixed an in-game bug due to which the scripted LOD connection was not deleted when the object was deleted (the error occurred in the modification: Rotating Ferris Whee);
- Fixed SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_SAVE_CONFIRMATION and GEt_CURRENt_SAVE_SLOT;
- Fixed a bug that caused SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_CHAR_DAMAGE not to work.
-Fixed a bug due to which "IS_CHAR_SCRIPt_CONTROLLED" did not work correctly with the Open Limit Adjuster, and caused an error in the "Ped Fear Fix" script;
- Fixed a bug due to which "Myths Maker" caused a crash;
- Fixed bugs due to which "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" and "GEt_CAR_WEAPON_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" did not work in the old version.
Update from 12/18/2020
- Popups created with "ADD_CLEO_BLIP" are now hidden;
- Fixed a bug due to which "LOAD_ALL_PRIORITY_MODELS_NOW" did not work, the fix now works like "LOAD_ALL_MODELS_NOW".
- Fixed incorrect work of "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME";
- Fixed "GEt_FX_SYSTEM_POINTER" crash;
- Added "GetCleoPlusVersion" function to check CLEO+ version;
- Fixed a bug where "READ_STRUCt_OFFSEt_MULTI" didn't work properly.
- Fixed incompatibility with Classic Hud and [MOON] Music Player;
- Fixed "DRAW_TEXTURE_PLUS" not supporting transparency;
- Removed support for Windows XP;
- Fixed controls not resetting when restarting the game;
- Fixed a bug due to which "IS _ * _ JUSt_PRESSED" did not work correctly;
- Fixed Wanted Radar Warning script error;
- Fixed "GEt_CHAR_KILL_TARGEt_CHAR";
- Fixed "IS_CHAR_DOING_TASK_ID".
- Fixed people sometimes not showing animation when taking damage;
- Fixed incompatibility with thin GTA 4, from _AG;
- Fixed duplicate icons.
- Fixed a crash when trying to shoot from a police bike;
- Fixed not working GEt_PICKUP_POINTER;
- Disabled SAMPFuncs clipboards due to incompatibility.
If you have an outdated version downloaded before 06/22/2021, please update the version.
Unfortunately, CLEO has been developing very slowly in recent years. CLEO4 was released in 2010 and there is no prediction yet if CLEO5 will be released.
CLEO+ is an add-on to CLEO4 that adds new opcodes and commands. It's just a plugin that is in the CLEO folder. The focus is on addressing the major limitations of CLEO and making it easier to create higher quality mods. Recommended for GTA3script but also adapted for Sanny Builder.
You may not know this, but modding with the current CLEO still has limitations that require the use of memory manipulation. For example, there is no way to tell a bicycle from a motorcycle, or a melee weapon from a firearm. This leads to modders using memory read (which makes the code ugly) and newbies using id checking.
Also, it already includes FixSittingCarOpcode.cleo and CoopOpcodes.cleo (you don't need to install them. There are also some NewOpcodes.cleo commands. CLEO+ doesn't do anything in your game, besides it just adds features for use in mods
Install:fileCLEO+.cleoadd to your CLEO folder.
fast and easy
cleo-v1-1-3-obnovlenie-ot-15-05-23_1684572764_11590.zipDownload (0.50 MB)Password: libertycity