Join Our Subreddit
DYOM# is an add-on for DYOM that makes mission creation much more convenient. DYOM# is bug fixes, new objects, new pickups and many additional features.
See for complete instructions for the add-on!official website.
Update 1.6 (11/06/2022)
Before installing, be sure to completely remove the old version of the
- Ability to switch between languages RU/ENG
- Changing CJ's clothes with the settings file
- Ability to disable actor rolls in the settings file
- The function of saving weapons and armor in the storyline. To enable saving weapons, open the Storyline_Progress.ini file in the DSL folder and change the value of the SAVE_WEAPONS line to 1. To save weapons, you must save progress after completing each mission (N + Y).
- Improved the function of selecting the nearest object (Key Z)
- Now you can create a folder for soundtracks right in the game using the cheatNEWSD
Update 1.5 (09/09/2022)
- Optimized code, script should work more stable
- Returned mission autosave function
- Added quick mission save function to F9
- Fixed screen dimming function when changing time/traffic/weather
- Function that removes the name of the mission (see settings file)
- Removed text boxes with hints (press TAB to change weapons, etc.)
- Removed the inscription "Radio off" when the player gets into the car
- Removed the arrow above the pickup target
- Fixed a crash when entering a non-existent object or actor model
- Improved the function of choosing an actor by ID
- A function that allows you to set the time of cutscenes and timeouts in milliseconds - the Q / E keys or the mouse wheel
- Added creation of actor templates
] + 1-9 - save the actor template to one of the nine slots. Approach the desired actor and press the hot keys, then the actor's skin and all its characteristics will be saved to the desired slot. If the actor has a skin of 0 or 7, then only the characteristics will be saved.
[ + 1-9 - load actor template. Select "Add Actor" from the menu and press hotkeys
- Added creation of vehicle templates
] + 1-9 - save the transport template to one of the nine slots. Approach the transport and press the hot keys, then the template with the car model and its color will be saved in the desired slot
[ + 1-9 - load transport template. Select "Add transport" from the menu and press hotkeys
— Added creation of object templates
] + 1-9 - save the object to one of the nine slots. In the object selection menu, press the hotkeys, then the selected object will be saved to the desired slot
[ + 1-9 - load object template.
The IDs of all new pickups are now read from the Data.ini file. You can replace them and use any game object as a pickup.
Also in the Data file all teleportation points, templates of actors, vehicles and objects are stored. In this way, you can share this file with other people, which will be useful when creating joint projects.
Old versions of the add-on can be downloaded from official site. Currently the most stable and tested version is v1.4
If you find any bugs or errors, please contact me via PM.
VK communities dedicated to creating missions:
- DYOM UNITY
- Russian DYOM community