Hello! I tried to refine the next mod called "Left 4 Theft" from the developer JopperX9 (Revolution-Designes). Description of the mod:
Left 4 Theft: San Andreas is a modification based on the concept of Valve's Left 4 Dead. You will play for Sidzhey, who is trying to survive the horrors of an infected state. Explore the infected state and fight with the horde of zombies!
This mod includes 3 game modes: free mode (with an interesting storyline and complete freedom of choice of actions), survival and regime of the territory. That's what we managed to modify in fashion:
1. Completely translated the mod into Russian. Instead of the font from SanLtd, the font was used from Conrad (from other modified versions). This is due to the fact that the mod does not recognize the translation symbols of SanLtd. Therefore, I further changed the "spent" text to normal (names of districts, machines, menus, etc.). I tried to translate qualitatively, so problems with understanding should not arise.
2. Removed the built-in weather change script because of unrealistic. "Friends, Family, f * ckers" and "Forrest Survival", who tell what happened to Sweet and who is to blame for what happened to the staff. Activate can be in free mode, but it is advisable to pass them after performing the basic missions.
3. Completely removed the radio, tk. The modification is presented as a "zombie apocalypse" (the mp3 player is preserved).
4. Cheats are disabled for immersion in the atmosphere of the game. Almost all missions are not complex and there is no sense in playing with cheats.
5. Removed the "Statistics", t. it belonged to the original game.
6. Updated the CLEO library to the latest version, there is support for widescreen monitors (Author: ThirteenAG). Also added SilentPatchSA 1.1 Build 28 (The latest version was not installed because of incompatibility with the mod.Silent), SkyGrad (Author: Wesser), a dark card for style mod (Author: NoName74), Hud Fix = removal of zeros = (Author: uokka), SkyGfx 3.7 (a dark variant, written by aap / The Hero).
7. The atmospheric music mod now sounds in the game menu (Author: Mr_GeniusZ). Possible problems:
- After starting the game, sometimes there is no menu (there will be no inscriptions).
- In rare cases, there may be departures. Do not forget to save the game, preferably after each mission.