Rain fix v1.3
-The modification works for all parts: GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas;
- Now you can choose three options for rain: 65%, 50% and 35%;
- Ideal for monitors 1440p and above;
- Uninstall the previous version (if you have one);
- Various bugs fixed.
Update from 11/16/2021:
Before installing, remove version 1.1 from your game (if you have previously installed this mod).
- Ripples from rain are still present, but much less often;
- The ripples are the same for both 50% and 35%;
- You can now choose the mode: 50% or 35% (See screenshots).
Some players complained that the heavy rain made it impossible to play the game. This mod is set to fix this. After installing this mod, the drops will become smaller and it will become more pleasant to play. You can also download a similar mod from the author Jéssica Natália, by this link (clickable)...
You can support Patreon's author
Correction of rain [GTA 3, VC and SA] v1.2
Correction of the wave effect [GTA 3, VC, SA]
Limited visibility v1.2 [GTA 3, Vice City, SA]
High-quality sounds of weapons (NextGen)
Rain fix v1.3
CLEO Redux v0.9.4
Lighting fix [GTA 3, VC and SA]
Correction of effects v1 [GTA 3, VC, SA]
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.