- Best uploaders in the past five days in pursuit of reputation!Top uploaders rules
The best uploader of the last month
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
REL on December 27, 2013
Tested only on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 and 4.3!
--- Installation ---
- You have to get the phone
- Only GTA3 v1.4, GTAVC v1.3, GTASA v1.0.2 and v1.0.3
are supported! - Set "cleo.apk"
- Run the installed application and, when it will request access, give it
- Click the "Check" button to check the ability to install
- If the test succeeds, then you can try clicking "Install"
- If it works, start the game
- For GTA3 and GTAVC Standard the button can be located in the help
- On some devices after reboot, Cleo (not the application) must be reinstalled.
--- Installing the script ---
Cleo searches for scripts in a folder that is one level higher from the game.
> / Storage / sdcadrd0 / Android / data / com.rockstargames.gtavc OR com.rockstar.gta3 / files /
Accompanying files (FXT) should be copied to:
> / Storage / sdcadrd0 / Android / data / com.rockstargames.gtavc OR com.rockstar.gta3 /
In general, see the screenshots
The expansion of Cleo's scripts is "CSA", you can compile and decompile it with Sanny Builder 3.1.3, as well as for PCs with "CS" scripts.
--- Management in the game ---
To activate and deactivate all weapons of the script, click the center-center and center-bottom click simultaneously for a few seconds.
To find the touch, use
> 00E1: key_pressed 3% touch_point%
> 80E1: not key_pressed 3% touch_point%
The touch screen is divided into 9 parts:
1 4 7
2 5 8
3 6 9
1 - left - top
2 - left - center
3 - left - bottom
4 - center - top
5 - center - center
6 - center - bottom
7 - right - top
8 - right center
9 - right - bottom
Decompile the scripts to see for yourself how this is done. (Examples of scripts are inside).
The GTASA scripting source is included, you can also use end_thread and end_custom_thread as well.
Cleo Android provides additional operation codes for GTA3, GTAVC and GTASA, if you want to use them you need to add the lines below to the corresponding scm.ini in Sanny Builder.
0DD0 = 2,% 1d% = get_label_addr% 2d%; Android
0DD1 = 2,% 1d% = get_func_addr_by_cstr_name% 2d%; Android
0DD2 = 1, context_call_func% 1d%; Android
0DD3 = 2, context_set_reg% 1d% value% 2d%; Android
0DD4 = 2,% 1d% = context_get_reg% 2d%; Android
0DD6 = 1,% 1d% = get_game_version; Android
0DD7 = 1,% 1d% = get_image_base; Android
0DD8 = 4,% 1d% = read_mem_addr% 2d% size% 3d% add_ib% 4d%; Android
0DD9 = 5, write_mem_addr% 1d% value% 2d% size% 3d% add_ib% 4d% protect% 5d%; Android
0DDC = 2, set_mutex_var% 1d% to% 2d%; Android
0DDD = 2,% 1d% = get_mutex_var% 2d%; Android
The game version is returned by 0DD6 and can be 1 (GTA3_1_4), 2 (GTAVC_1_3), 3 (GTASA_1_0_2) and 4 (GTASA_1_0_3). Mutex variables are used to exchange data between different scenarios, for example, to indicate the state of the GUI.
All Cleo PC scripts must be manually checked for compatibility before use with the Android version!
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas or ask at the
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.