Join Our Subreddit
GTA SA Fix Version Edition v1.3
Hello. I present to you my fix build, which I often play on. I know there are many builds to improve the game, PS2 to Mobile, GTA SA Classic, but this build focuses on fixing characters, vehicles and weapons and removing beta content. This modification also works in multiplayer on the phone.
Previously, I wanted to release this version back in late August or early September, but I found serious bugs that took a lot of time.
- A bug with a black gas tank has been fixed.
- Hysen - Improved night lighting. Improves textures responsible for lighting in skyscraper windows.
- Fixed the Vagos house from the "Burning Fury" mission.
- Fixed radar icons, previously not very noticeable lines were displayed under them.
- PS2 and PC Timecyc.dat has been rewritten. Thanks to him, the characters in the cutscenes do not look "smeared".
- Minor weapon fixes.
- In the cutscenes, some characters were replaced with the final ones.
will glow at night.
- Added lighting for Big Smoke's house (Only at night).
- Thanks to rewritten Timecyc.dat. for those who have Mali, the white veil on the cars will be less visible.
- Graphics no longer hurt the eyes.
- Removed glare on the characters.
The assembly is quite demanding, so it is recommended to install it on medium or powerful devices. I didn’t test in SA-MP, so bet at your own peril and risk, as soon as I have time to test.
- Fixed all interiors of lowriders.
- ESRGAN - Improved characters in cutscenes and in the game.
- John Carlson Save icon raised to HD quality.
- Minimalist Radar for Mobile - mod reduces the circle of the radar, the mark during the control of the aircraft and fixes the pixel pointer.
- The bridge in San-Fierro has been fixed.
- Added APK 2.10, from Rockstar Games (To work on 11 androids).
In this version, I decided to fix the bugs of the previous one.
- Alpha channels of some textures in auto have been fixed.
- A bug was fixed when the doors of the car were not visible from the side or rear windows.
- Headlights, steering wheels at car interiors, tires, little men at traffic lights were improved.
- Water is converted to HD quality, while it looks like the original.
- The installation process has been slightly changed.
What's in the mod:
- Correction of all transport, all transport from the PS2 version.
- Retexture of all weapons. Simply put, the textures have become clear, and not blurry as in the original.
- Installed Beta Leftovers Fix.
A mod that removes the remnants of the beta version For example, it changes the posters of the driving school cars to the final ones, in the cutscenes it fixes the beta weapons to the final ones, etc.
- Proper Vehicles Retex - mod makes all wheels, car interiors, vinyls and more in HD quality.
Standard skins, but in HQ quality.
GTA SA Cutscenes fix - fixes cutscenes bugs, such as "fullness" of Cj, if he goes on a mission being fat, on the Grove 4 Life mission, there will be a Big Bear instead of a gang member, on the House Party mission, Denise Robinson will be instead of a prostitute, etc. P.
There are two graphics to choose from: PC or PS2.
After you need to rename from rename to the processor that your device supports, for example, if you have Mali, then rename to etc.
Power VR - pvr.
I hope you will like it.
Have a good game!
- GTA SA Cutscenes fix 2.0 - Ma$ked Man
- ImprovedOriginalWeapons - MS, nadalao, Firefly, Junior_Djjr.
- Beta Leftovers Fix 1.3 - MrFinger
- Proper Vehicles Retex 2.1 - Miguel Araújo, Jéssica Natália, Nick Oliveira, Meck, Junior_Djjr.
- Standard skins, but in HQ quality - all authors of RoSA + SRt3 + AI Upscale and Los Santos Customs.
- PC graphics - Marcel Whyler
- PS2 graphics - Makar_SmW86, Silent, Artem Malkin.