- Files for GTA San Andreas: The Definitive Edition
- Files for GTA 3: The Definitive Edition
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for GTA Vice City: The Definitive Edition
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
PS2 to Mobile + Fixes
This assembly is an attempt to transfer the PS2 version of GTA SA with all its chips and features - textures, atmosphere, a different map from other versions and much more with appropriate adaptation for the mobile platform of the game.
Among other things, this mod is also a collection of various bug fixes and flaws in the game, which will make your gameplay much more interesting and enjoyable (the full list of fixes and modifications used in the assembly can be found below)!
This is how it turns out that:
If you want an atmosphere from a PC, download GTA SA Classic;
If you want an atmosphere with PS2, download PS2 to Mobile + Fixes.
Here the choice, as they say, is yours.
What is in the assembly:
- SkyGFX ported from the PS Vita port, adding a full color filter from PS2, reflections from PS2, shading from PS2 and sun from the PS2 version.
- Textures from PS2 version.
- Some effects from the PS2 version.
- Some parts of the interface from the PS2 version.
- All map features from PS2 version.
- Returned vegetation from the PS2 version.
- Parachute animation from PS2 version.
- Disabled "aggressive drivers".
- Multiple bug fixes for peds and story characters.
- Multiple fixes for in-game transport bugs.
- Multiple bug fixes for the game map.
- Multiple bug fixes in cutscenes.
- Some effects have been improved.
- Fixed shadows in interiors.
- Unique mod Improved Mobile main.scm with many fixes and improvements to the game's storyline.
UV animation of textures, camera work in aircraft, glitter on characters, ambulance bug, character facial animations and much more.
- From the archive with the assembly, it is possible to install additional functions and fixes: restoration of effects cut in the mobile version, restoration of smoke effects in clubs and at the entrance to the Four Dragons casino from the PS2 version, restoration of the cinematic camera, the ability to turn on red smoke from the tail of a stunt plane and much more other!
Changes as of 05/08/22 (version 44):
- The cut tracks on the radio were returned and their correct work was ensured thanks to the plug-in from RusJJ.
- Mod Improved Mobile main.scm updated to latest version.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
Changes as of 05/07/22 (version 43):
- Missing lightpoles added (by nyolc8) replaced with Missing Lampposts Fix (by Junior_Djjr).
- Added MW Project Lite (by Scop (Samuel Macena), MaxHeadRooM_ (Marcelo Forte), Sanya1990).
- Updated Animation Fix + M4k3 Anims (by MMK_033 and M4k3).
- Added JPatch and FullscreenSplash plugins to AML and updated SkyGFXMobile.
- Updated Improved Mobile main.scm.
Changes as of 02/03/22 (version 42):
- The effects of fog, fog over water and volumetric clouds have been returned.
- The Cloud Render script has been removed. Instead, the Road Reflection script was returned.
- Updated Improved Mobile main.scm.
- Updated Project Kaizo to version 2.1.
- Script in Improved Lantern Lighting folder replaced with Restored_2dfx_light_posts (by cheeseburger).
- Added Missing lightpoles added (by nyolc8).
- Some bugs have been fixed.
You can see all past changes here: Cry!
Transfer all files along the path: Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa.
- Z PC Maps + Fixes (by ernestin1, El Dorado, Reyks) (partially used).
- Mugetsuga Fixed Vehicle Lights (by Mugetsuga + Doomer Mod's).
- San Andreas Fixed Vehicles (by BMWSauberF1.08).
- PS2 Parachute Animation (by Grove Street (author unknown)).
- All-Versions Adaptation Mod (by mcsim2401) (partially used).
- Mobile Hands (by Forever L).
- HD save disk (by John Carlson).
- Animation Fix (by MMK_033).
- Ped Attract Fix (by Mystertv).
- Fixed Original Skins Part 1/2 (by AndrewParkinson).
- GTA San Andreas Map Fixes (by BMWSauberF1.08) (partially used).
- Map Textures Fix (by YOEL_44) (partly used).
- SA 2dfx & Prelighting Additions (by atfburner) (partially used).
- Vertex Color Fix (by RJSanModder).
- SA Cutscene Character for gameplay (by _F_, Vagalume, Junior_Djjr, Doomer Mod's).
- Fix GTA SA columns (by SergeDV).
- Reflection on Road 1.0 for Mobile (by M.A, Riyan Artz).
- Plane Explode Fix (by Junior_Djjr, Alex_North).
- Cinematic Camera for Mobile (by AntonVoronov).
- Lighthouse and Pyramid Fix (by Junior_Djjr, Dimon_gta).
- Enhanced Classic Graphics (by Junior_Djjr) (partially used).
- MaterialFix (by Marcel Whyler).
- Road Sign Fix (by Marcel Whyler).
- PS2 Vehicles (by The Hero) (partially used).
- PS2 Map (by The Hero) (partially used).
- PS2 Grass for Mobile (by Felipe Vilces) (special thanks).
- Welcome Las Venturas Sign Remastered (by Andrey 50 AND).
- Sun Simulation for Android (author unknown).
- Beta Leftovers Fix (by MrFinger) (partially used).
- Original Weapons Fix (by Firefly).
- Mugetsuga's Fixes Pack (by Junior_Djjr, Mugetsuga) (partially used).
- PS2 Ammunation Interior Mod (by Mugetsuga).
- Lots of original files and models from PS2 and PC versions.
- Rain Effect (by M. Akmullarah).
- Project Kaizo (by Kaizo M).
- GTA SA Cutscenes fix v1.1 (by Masked Man).
- PS2/PC HUD for GTA SA Android (by M. Akmallurah).
- Improved 2DFX 4.0 GTA SA Android (by Rizky Aldiansyah).
- APK 2.00 fix (by Ifarbod).
- APK 2.00 AndroidModLoader fix (by RusJJ).
- Unofficial Patch v2 (repack) (by Kurtis, Sleepy93HUN, Jessica Natalia).
- Escalator Physics Fix (by Staunton Assassin).
- Improved and Fixed Original Vegetation (by decipher96).
- Pre-lighting Fixes Pack (by atfburner, RJSanModder, d3jan, Zeneric).
- PS2 Neons and Shadows (by KDST).
Running Indoors (by Junior_Djjr).
- Fix Moving Melee (by Junior_Djjr).
- Rotating radar in airport (by Vladimir_P).
- AvPedBrain 1.0a (by Aditya_Wildan).
- Enable Aircraftcarrier Sam (by [esn] Killswitch).
- Fixed Dunerider (by dragomazing).
- Smoke in factory pipes (by Firefly).
- Rikintosh's Small Details Mod (by Rikintosh, Zera, Jessica Natalia, KUSTODIY).
- Better Leftovers Fix (by Alexa21, Jessica Natalia, Junior_Djjr, MrFinger).
Updated Classic (by Philips_27, 5d0, Harahettagu, Izzotop, ilver, SaH4PoK, lapushka) (partially used).
- Missing CJ Door Fix (by Junior_Djjr, M. Osborn).
- More Doors in Interiors (by Ruben Vieira).
- SA Misc Anims (by Yurihdf).
- PS2 Feels San Andreas Edition (by Mugetsuga).
- Gym Equipments Fix (by Mugetsuga).
- SA Icons (by Mugetsuga).
- Collision Interiors Fix (by Eastwood J.C.)
- Proper Fixes (by Junior_Djjr and other)
- Missing lightpoles added (by nyolc8)
Enjoy your game :)
Brian's Nissan Skyline GTR R34
90's Atmosphere Vehicles Pack Reborn for Mobile
Trucks with trailers
Ultimate Save v.2.0 - Final(GTA SA mobile)
Tommy Vercetti (Vice City) (iOs, Android)
Immortality CJ (for Android)
GTA San Andreas
GTA V To SA Radio - Android & IOS Edition
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.