Join Our Subreddit
GTA SA Classic v1.7 - PC game atmosphere in GTA SA Mobile
GTA SA Classic v1.7.
Cred: R*, Marcel Whyler, Fierrum (Project Madness), MrFinger, RJSanModder, Andrey 50 AND, Rakhim Mutsaev, Felipe Vilches, Konstantin Gusev, Raskul.
Changes in the new version:
- Added new version of PC Hood.
- Fixed many texture bugs.
- Added support for game version 2.00 and with the latest AML version.
- A lot of plugins for AML have been added, bringing various changes to the game: fixing ambulance and fire assistance, fixing animations, fixing light from lampposts, fixing the CJ's face and many others.
- Added more textures from the PC version of the game.
• Some devices may experience crashes and FPS drops due to graphical improvements.
Changes in version 1.5:
• The light from the headlights of cars has been improved, it is now close to the PC version and has a smooth transition.
• Lody and models of all kinds of objects on the map have been improved, now they have a loading range much further and soapy buildings do not appear before your eyes.
• The graphics have been improved. Now there is less light on objects, improved lighting on dynamic objects, and much more.
• Made many texture improvements to the map.
• PC hood no longer has highlights, but looks grayish as in the PC version, instead of a flashy white color.
• A rain noise effect was added (Special thanks to the developer of the PS2 to mobile +fixes assembly, as he shared it).
• Game optimization has been improved.
• Vegetation has been improved, special thanks to Raskul for the grass models.
...as well as many other minor improvements.
Changes in version 1.4:
• New version of PVSA, where there are four types of generated vegetation instead of two.
• Reflections on cars have been replaced with glare, as in the PC version of the game.
• Skins from the PC version of the game.
• Fixed hints. Now they look more aesthetically pleasing, even and easy to read, whereas previously the letters were too small.
• Many other bug fixes related to vegetation, timecycle, etc.
Version 1.3 changes:
вЂў Finally, the assembly is available on GoogleDrive in addition to Mega.
• Shadows have been made more transparent (like on PC)
• Improved timecyc.dat in such weathers as: SUNNY_LA, EXTRASUNNY_SMOG_LA and SUNNY_SMOG_LA.
• The light coming from the traffic lights now looks more correct and is present at all times of the day in all weathers, while in the original it is not there, and the crown of light itself looked poor.
• Fix model Rhino (Tank). Now there is no bug with white disks on wheels (by Rakhim Mutsaev).
• Fixed many models through which it was possible to see dynamic objects (such as pillars in the desert, car fences, etc.).
• Garage in Doherty now has 2 working doors.
• Fix some models and places on the map.
• Optimization. Departures in theory should be much less.
• Redesigned and improved the menu in small details, fixed a bug with the alpha channel.
• By popular demand, the Deagle near the ammu-nation building has been replaced with a Python, just like in the original. Initially, I thought that this was the last detail that would attract attention, but no, many did not like it.
Version 1.2 changes:
• Fixed the inscription on the car Benson.
• The bus stop now has a normal glass texture.
• Fixed billboards.
• Changed the donut ring at the diner in Los Santos to the one that should be in the final version of the game.
?• Python replaced with Desert Eagle in Los Santos ammu-nation.
• Icons of some weapons have been changed from beta to final version.
• Added clouds for all types of weather.
• Distant rendering is now similar to PC, with light fog + no sharp transition in rendering and it is now smooth (So far only in Los Santos from 6:00 to 18:00 in clear weather).
• Improved Carcols.dat.
• Fixed a bug with highlights in the initial cutscene and improved the color scheme in the interiors in general.
• Increased rendering for small objects, poles, trees, and so on.
• Fixed bugs in some trees.
• The "Welcome Las Venturas" sign has been improved (by Andrey 50 AND)
• Replaced most of the beta photos (Including Suite with Kendl).
• Replaced beta map in San Fierro driving school, Area 69, Toreno ranch, beta map of Vice City in trash cans, beach map in Los Santos (San Fierro map was used on Santa Maria beach).
• In beta cutscenes, skins, cars, weapons, etc. have been replaced with final ones.
• Beta maps in races have been replaced with final ones.
• Now a policeman in one of the missions, when he is cut with propellers from a helicopter, has the final game texture.
• Fixed police biker uniform.
• The valet shirt texture now has the same texture as the CJ valet uniform.
• VLA tag color changed from orange to teal.
• Changed the hippie statue in Hashberry. • Changed the Big Smoke statue in the Crack Palace.
• Fixed photos in a driving school.
• Beta clothing in clothing stores changed to final.
• Changed graffiti in B-Dup's house.
• Changed the toy boxes in the Berkeley store.
• Fixed objects without textures in Michelle's house, boat school, Prolapse store and Ryder's house.
• Fixed the logo on the building of the Las Venturas Police Department (it was from GTA Vice City).
• OGF tags changed to OSF.
• Fixed Ken Rosenberg glasses on the game model.
• New discs from Dodo + more colors.
• Added final wheel textures to the Glenshit car.
• Improved trains.
• Bulldozer dump truck harvester and some other vehicles have damage textures and can be painted.
• The Golf Cart, Military Truck, and Hot Dog Truck now have a broken glass texture.
• Improved game models of the main characters (by Doomer Mod's).
• Improved moto transport in the game (by Doomer Mod's).
Version 1.1 changes:
Initially, I planned to name the build “SAFixMobile”, but then I thought that I didn’t improve the game, but on the contrary, worsened it in some way, so I gave the build a different name. What is the whole point, in fact ... In this version of the assembly, I added quite a lot of things from the PC version of the game, since it is the PC version that seems to me more serious and cool, and objectively it is.
• Was fixed a bug with the disappearance of textures in some parts of the state.
• New version of PVSA (the grass has become much more beautiful and transparent, like on a PC).
• Madness Loader 0.4 by PM.
• Hood from the PC version of the game.
• Exclusive save, you won't find it anywhere else. In it, not the whole game was completed, but only 70% percent, without arrests and deaths. At the same time, I went through GTA SA without unnecessary deaths (the number of murders is equal to the number of legal killings). Almost all the races, the storyline, the missions of the policeman, the medic, and some other secondary tasks have been completed. No real estate has been purchased from any of the houses, so you will have something to do + some side missions remain.
• Correction of bugs with textures (in particular, the most noticeable ones were the textures of wires in the countryside.
• Added increased drawing distance for trees, poles, lanterns.
• PC atmosphere obtained by editing colorcycle.dat and timecycle.dat
• Cache is now read from the 'data' folder, significantly reducing file size
• Fast Loader (by PM) now skips Social Club loading
• New font
• Fixed a bug with long loading textures for weapon and map icons
• Other minor fixes.
• Some PC bugs migrated to the mobile version, namely the crooked alpha channel on vegetation textures.
• Grass still takes a long time to load.
What is in the build:
• Vegetation from the PC version of the game
• Fences from the PC version of the game
• Camnorm is disabled and there are no bugs with lighting in some buildings that were present in the mobile version of the game.
• The characters in the cutscenes have been replaced with PC characters (eg Kendl, who now has a body and head of a uniform color, as expected).
• New vegetation (grass, bushes, agaves, small trees, etc.). The grass is now half transparent like it was in the PC version.
• Improved timecyc.dat, sunrises are now closer to the PC version, and during the day the color scheme of the sky is a soft blue instead of the eye-catching blue of the mobile version.
• Some textures from the PC version (mostly in txd.txt / mobile.txt). New interface textures for dancing in the club, damage, etc.
• The original map and icons on the map, which are in low resolution compared to the mobile version, but due to the low resolution, the bug with the long loading of the map in the menu disappears, and it looks more like a lamp to me.
• Car models from PC.
• New menu.
• Fix soap skins and glare on cars.
• PC model of CJ.
• Translation and font from SAnLTD.
The list can be long, because even such trifles as the textures of dumbbells and barbells in the gym, I did as in a PC, namely, they use the texture of the box instead of the necessary one. This makes them look like gold.
1. Move the com.rockstargames.gtasa folder to Android/data/
2. Install APK version 1.8 or 2.0, depending on your preferences.
You can set up a new menu. To do this, you need to select your version of the game with your display aspect ratio (available only for 16:9 and 18:9), unpack the archive and move the menu folder to Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb.