GTA SA BETA v7.0.1 (FIX version)
GTA SA Beta is a big mod that brings back cut content from earlier versions of the game.
Reading the comments, I came across the fact that for some users the mod simply does not work, there are crashes and so on. It all comes down to textures.
Textures now weigh more. And suitable for all processors.
What's new in fashion?
- There are special files for the mod to work on other devices.
- All toys for adults have been replaced with tools from Vice City such as: Hammer, Cleaver, Screwdriver, Machete and Knife (with improved texture).
- Some weapons received new textures in improved quality.
-The interiors of some cars have been fixed, now there will be no problems with the alpha channel.
- Cars that had bugs were fixed, and some wheels were also replaced.
- BMX has been replaced.
- The taxi from Cutscene.img has been updated (Tuning is suitable from a standard taxi).
- Three vehicles have been added, Angel(sound by Freeway), Fenton and Saber Turbo.
- Freeway got a new model, and there are also reflections on it.
- Greenwood changed the model to the final one, but with beta wheels and grille. (There is a corrected model from Vice City in the archive)
- Police Maverick, VCN Maverick has been updated.
- Returned the standard Raindance.
- Returned standard Buffalo(From PS2 version.)
- Missing textures from Enforcera have been added.
- Rhino got a completely new model.
- Barracks, FBI Truck, FBI Runcher, S.W.A.T. can now be repainted.
- Sandking got a model from Vice City. (With beta wheels).
- All vinyls are now in HQ quality.
- Rancher now has a model from Vice City.
- Police motorcycles have been replaced.
- FBI and ARMY skins have been replaced.
- Sweet and Big Smoke skins were replaced with alpha versions (in cutscenes they were also replaced with fingers from the mobile version).
- PS2 reflections are now already installed in the game itself (there are reflections from Vice City in the archive).
- Two Texans have been added.
- Now you can open safes in houses during a thief mission (thanks to andre500).
- The mansion in Mulholland has been fixed.
- Was removed PS2 graphics, now instead of it is Alpha graphics.
- TXD TOOL has been updated to the latest version, now deleting textures does not cause cache errors.
If you want to reduce the weight of textures, then find out what processor you have.
etc - MALI
dxt - ANDRENO
pvr - POWERVR
For example, you have a MALI processor, so you delete dxt and pvr, leave etc.
The missions are compatible with the mod, there were no problems in the Graffiti Grove mission.
The mod is not compatible with SA-MP, since the tuning and the file responsible for it have been replaced in the mod. I will release a separate version for SA-MP.
At the request of people, I still decided to fix errors and bugs in my mod and that's why I'm releasing a Fix version of my mod.
- Correction of transport and the addition of a new one (Replacement).
- Fix weapon icons.
- Improved textures.
- Correction of graphic and game bugs, with textures, etc. (For example, the texture of the bridge near Gentona).
- Improved graphics to the full PS2 version.
- Fix cutscene folder.
- Replaced a bunch of skins with their beta versions.
In bonuses, a mod appeared on Beta Mulholland.
Also appeared SilentPatch[CLEO] correcting the errors of the standard game.
There is also a version for Android 11 (Special thanks to: DekerL, Fastman92).
Another big mod will be released soon, and after version 8.
This is the final version of my GTA SA BETA project.
- Completely replaced pedov.
- Added weapons
- Replaced some cars
- Added beta tuning
- PS2 reflections appeared in bonuses. (For fans of the PS2 version) I installed beta numbers in them.
- The rays of the sun now shine brighter.
- Girls' houses can now be entered.
- Now 2 Sexshops are available.
In this version, I added a lot of cut content, specifically...
- Completely replaced weapons and added icons, as promised.
- Added tools like in Vice City, specifically: Hammer and cleaver (SA style icons)
- Changed GSF, Triads and Vagos to their beta version.
- Added more bonuses such as Car Washes[CLEO], and cities will now have their own models of police bikers.
More gang members[Not CLEO].
- Cutscene characters have been replaced. For example, Big Smoke's texture has become better, models of Kendl, Ryder, Pravda, etc. have been replaced with their beta versions (in cutscenes)
- Also in the archive there are graphics with which you will smell the alpha version.
- Fixed some models of characters and cars.
Like the guards from the mission "Mad Dogg's Poems" or the Remington car.
- Added more beta NPCs
(the archive has a fat ballas from the final version, but with a bandana like on the PC version loading screen)
- Completely new weapons added
Old models M4 and TEC9 can be found in the previous mod.
- Added beta loading screens.
- Added planes to the airport, as in the beta version. Thanks to my friend Dimon__gta.
Also in the archive there are programs for installing cars in the game.
- In the game itself, Sweet is installed in beta, but he has a cap instead of a hat, as in the final version.
- A few more bonuses.
- Added more weapons (the icons remained the same, since the game stops working when replacing). I will fix this in the future. I also dug up a mine and restored it. She also has a cool red glow effect (only at night).
- Added Adrenaline. Special thanks for the help to my friend Karlito.
In bonuses, if desired, you can put new traffic. Thanks for the help ZADROT20051023.
I'll tell you right away - I didn't add anything of my own. Everything is done according to the video of Vadima M. There will be more versions, wait.
- Beta sounds (dialogues are also there, but there are no subtitles, even if they are enabled in the settings)
- Beta clothes (as promised)
Changed a few things and now on the Los Cepulcros mission, instead of the skin in the jacket, the skin of Kane from the video "Background" is used
- Fixed inscriptions on police cars LS and SF.
- Sharks returned
- Now people walk in the Jefferson Motel: they drink Sprunk (immediately noticeable at the entrance to the motel), relax, talk to each other, and in general, just walk.
- Beta cars (not all)
- Beta train (the freight train now has an unused covered wagon)
- Beta Tram (as in the PC loading screen)
- Beta animation (including CJ)
- Beta weapons (not all)
- Beta Sweet, Smoke, Ryder, OJLock and Emmett. (there is another model in the archive)
- Beta graphics
- Beta gangs, or rather: Beta Ballas, Aztecs, Da-Nang Boys has a different third member of the gang, the boss of the triads has changed, Grove Street is now Orange Grove Street.
- SF Police Station, Jizzy's Club, and Sweet, Ryder, and OuGiLock's homes are now available to visit.
- FIB TRUCK is involved.
Installation: we make backup copies of files (for every fireman), then files: gta3.img, gta3 (Folder), player.img, player (Folder), cutscene.img, cutscene (Folder) and txd in files / texdb (If it is not there, then create), data folder in files, CINFO.BIN file in files.
move vorbisfile.dll and vorbishooked.dll to the com.rockstargames.gtasa folder (transfer CLEO scripts along the same path).
If you play SAMP, then change cars with tuning for others along with tuning.
I hope you will enjoy.
Enjoy the game and good impressions.
Wait for the next project.