English

Original file x64f.rpf for GTA V

7 March 2016 GTA 5
I noticed in one day that the game started to fly out often and the game could not be copied. It turned out that The file x64f.rpf is corrupt (assembly from xatab). The replacement helped. I searched the Internet, I did not find it. I had to install...

Customize Plate for GTA V

26 April 2015 GTA 5
Customize Plate - this function allows you to edit the license plates of all vehicles. Installation: 1. You need installed Script Hook V. 2.Copy and paste the file Plate.asi into the root folder of GTA 5 How to use: 1. Press = / + to ...

GTA IV Style Handling Mod For GTA V 0.3

15 May 2015 GTA 5
Many players did not like the new physics of transport management in GTAV. This mod modifies: - All cars have control physics similar to GTA4 (+ DLC transport) - The physics of managing bikes is worked out - The physics of boat management is w...

[!] GTA 5 instructions for vehicles installation  [!]GTA 5 instructions for installing mods.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.