Section: VideoTrailers
Author*: Unknown
E-mail / website: Unknown
File size: 61.26 Mb
File replaces: Unknown
File uploaded by: Badman
Upload date:
Downloads: 310
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
The second trailer from GTA 4 in high quality. Lasts one minute. Throughout, the composition Arm in arm of The Boggs is playing. In this trailer, more action than in "Things will be Different". Show some pieces of the storyline.
Screenshots
Trailer Looking for that Special Someone for GTA 4
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

Cornrows for Luis lopez (GTA: TBOGT)

7 July 2013 GTA 4
Cornrows for Luis lopez (GTA: TBOGT) Gangster hairstyle kornrou, which fell in love with the fans most of the GTA SA replaces eerily Annoying me with a standard hairstyle, our beloved Dominican Luis Lopez, just to Visually it looked better, the ...

GTA V for IV LoadingScreens

10 December 2013 GTA 4
GTA V for IV LoadingScreens - As far as I know, this is the first mod with a boot screen like in GTA 5. I can not say that GTA 5 is also loaded as in fashion, because I do not have a console. * Please note that the music will remain the same (...

Merryweather and Lester special services

25 January 2014 GTA 4
Everyone knows that GTA Online has a "Merryweather" service Now and in GTA IV there is such service.

UA Style Cap for Niko

19 May 2014 GTA 4
UA Style Cap for Niko Nothing special, but I think that Ukrainians like. He did it for himself. Then he decided to lay out. I replaced the texture of the flag of Russia on the texture of the flag of Ukraine. Well, I changed the color of the ...

Trailer Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

12 April 2010 GTA 4
Rockstar Games released the first official trailer from Grand theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for PlayStation 3 and PC. Let me remind you that the additions will be released on PC and PlayStation 3 on April 13 in the US and April 16 in Europe.

New paths for airplanes

28 September 2010 GTA 4
Altered ways of moving the aircraft. Now the air vessels run directly over the Liberty City, and do not go around it. Installation: Copy the paths folder to the common / data directory with the game installed, confirm the replacement of the files.

HD Liberty City for GTA IV Release 2012

18 April 2012 GTA 4
Texture of fashion for the main city of Algonquin. The DTK70 started this in November as a favorite project for itself, since then it has grown to cover the entire main city of Algonquin, and has gone from simply roads and sidewalks to grass, walls, ...

Ghost Rider 2 (ghost racer trailer)

26 April 2012 GTA 4
This trailer for the film is a ghost racer 2 on the GTA 4 engine, if you support then the shooting will begin.

[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA 4.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Information
To post comments, you have to log in on the site.

comment written on, 10 January 2013, 18:27
#
tomilovsenya
VIP-user
User
Comments:662
Friends:63
Respect: 3
Money: 0$
Awards:: 9
GForums: TomilovSenya

Activity on the site
27%
#
Ви Ол Лукинг Фо Дэт Спэшыл!
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

comment written on, 11 June 2012, 15:15
#
This is GTA
Banned
Comments:65
Friends:4
Respect: 0
Money: 0$

Activity on the site
2%
#
качество + понравилось вроде ! wink

Сообщение отредактировал This is GTA 11.06.2012 в 15:16:00
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

--------------------

Ad
GTA players counting

Рейтинг@Mail.ru

Change language

Help us to translate LibertyCity into another language!

Ad