Section: ModsVarious mods
Author*: Илья Костыгов аК...
E-mail / website: Contact the author
File size: 642.82 Kb
File replaces: timecyc.dat
File uploaded by: Till Lindermann...
Upload date:
Downloads: 120
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
A small modification modifying the file Timecyc.dat , Responding For the weather in the game . My goal was Underline Gloomy atmosphere Liberty City .

In this version, more attention was paid to Sunny weather . It was added More saturated colors , The sky is now Does not seem pale! .

Modification is part A larger project - GTA3: Kostygov Edition .

One of the screenshots shows how the modification looks in the composition Another big project - GTA: LBW .

I recommend putting this modification on top of some, Replacing the original game effects . For example, on top This . Also, if the computer's power allows, I recommend putting it ENB Series .

Well, it seems, everything. smile

Successful installation and pleasant game!
Ilya Kostygov aka Till Lindermann ...
Screenshots
N-Weather Mod 2.5. for GTA 3N-Weather Mod 2.5. for GTA 3 - screenshot #2N-Weather Mod 2.5. for GTA 3 - screenshot #3N-Weather Mod 2.5. for GTA 3 - screenshot #4N-Weather Mod 2.5. for GTA 3 - screenshot #5
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

New Graphics 2.5 for GTA 3

23 October 2014 GTA 3
New Graphics - a mod to replace old GTA 3 effects with new ones. Previous versions were called Real effects for GTA 3. In this version, there are also ENBseries. Changes in this version: - Improved alpha texture - Changed water texture

Evil City Mod-Pack

27 June 2012 GTA 3
Evil City - modification for GTA 3 Type "mod-pack" (a set of specially selected mods), replacing most of the standard vehicles with new ones and adding a few more innovations. The fleet contains more than twenty new cars, including For...

Weapon pickup mod [GTA3]

13 August 2013 GTA 3
Recently started playing in GTA III. And the first thing I started was studying scripting in this game. But I did not find textbooks on the Internet, and nobody knows any of the familiar scripting in the top three, so I started studying scripting mys...

Grand Theft Auto 3: Frosted Winter (Ultimate Winter Mod)

28 February 2015 GTA 3
The first and so far the last high-grade plot mode for GTA III. Prehistory: The beginning of 2002. After the death of Don Salvatore Leone, Tony Cipriani took the lead over the family, as according to tradition the new Don is chosen out o...

Xbox Mod v1.0

28 December 2011 GTA 3
1) Install a clean, unmodified GTA III c patch v1.1 2) Delete the settings file gta3.set from the folder "My Documents / GTA3 User Files" (recommended) 3) Run GTA3 Xbox mod v1.0.exe 4) Start a new game and enjoy. Mod replaces machines with H...

GTA 3 "Mafia Mod (LC 1962)"

12 May 2013 GTA 3
Your attention is invited to the mod, which carries Liberty city in 1962, with all the attributes of that time. Mod, which adds an atmosphere of the 1950-60's. This is so far only the alpha version of the mod, but it is fully functional. In fas...

Claude GTA 2 v.1.0.

12 November 2013 GTA 3
This is the Claude skin from GTA 2 for GTA 3. Changed the standard T-shirt at the crochet for a T-shirt from GTA 2. Changed pants at the clod. Looks cool.

GTA 2 RenderWare Edition 0.2

26 January 2014 GTA 3
GTA 2 RW Edition is a global mod that carries the city Anywhere City from GTA 2 to GTA III. The city is taken from the unfinished fashion GTA 2 3D on GTA SA. The mod is in the final development stage. In this version, the mod was completely moved to ...

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.

comment written on, 24 July 2016, 21:09
Quote selected #
Till Lindermann...
VIP-user
User
Comments:236
Friends:41
Respect: 28
Money: 13$
Awards:: 2
GForums: Till_Lindermann

Quote #
Цитата: Патриарх K-Real
Где можно скачать Кадилак на 1-3 скрине?

Пока нигде. ЭксклюзивЪ для одной из моих модификаций.

Сообщение отредактировал Till Lindermann... 24.07.2016 в 21:12:30
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 24 July 2016, 20:20
Quote selected #
Патриарх K-Real
User
Comments:33
Friends:1
Respect: 1
Money: 3$

Quote #
Где можно скачать Кадилак на 1-3 скрине?
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

--------------------