Section: ModsScripts
Author*: Scrat и DevNoBat...
E-mail / website: Unknown
File size: 391.96 Kb
File replaces: Unknown
File uploaded by: yaroslaw-laptew
Upload date:
Downloads: 262
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
New version of the script. Now Eight Ball has become more tenacious, as if he's wearing an invisible bulletproof vest. If armed, attacks gangsters and cops; Can pursue and shoot attacking pedes. Also a jamb was fixed when he sometimes could not get out of the car. If there is an older version delete.
Screenshots
Help 8Ball v1.3 for GTA 3
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

Shoreside Bridge v 1.3

24 January 2013 GTA 3
New bridge for GTA3. Previously, to cross the river dividing both parts of the Shoreside Vale, one had to make a long detour through either the only large bridge, or the Cochrane dam, or the Porter tunnel. Now you can quickly get from Frances Airport...

NoCD for GTA 3 v1.1 for Russifiers from "Beech" and "1C"

3 July 2012 GTA 3
NoCD for GTA 3 v1.1 for crackers from "Beech" and "1C". In contrast to other cracks, with this text in the game is displayed normally, rather than crooked. Yes, and the crack itself is good, I with him the whole game 100% passed and did not notice an...

CarSpawner v1.1 for GTA 3

26 December 2012 GTA 3
Description --------------- With this mod you can zaspunit any machine by pressing the keys TAB + INSERT. Press RIGHT or LEFT to select the desired machine. Confirm with SHIFT or cancel with ENTER. Some models, such as a train or helicopter, are ...

Vehicle Camera Movement v1.4 for GTA 3 or VC

19 February 2013 GTA 3
Description: This script allows you to freely control the camera while driving or helicopter flight (GTA VC). A free camera is activated when the player is in the car. The script works on both GTA 3 and GTA Vice City. Installation: Copy "[III...

OnePiece GTA 3 HD Font v1.2

24 February 2013 GTA 3
Everyone may already have seen the new HD font from OnePiece, right? And many were disappointed by the fact that the font is only in English. But this mod corrects this fact! Now, there is also the Russian language, and with this font you can play in...

GTA 3 mini v1.1

19 August 2012 GTA 3
Management: ESC - Exit the game F1 - About the game F4 - Fullscreen mode F5 - Save F6 - Download F9 - Screenshot Cars: Kuruma Mafia Sentinel Yardie Lobo Rumpo Banshee Infernus Bobcat Stallion Linerun Police History: Version 1.1...

Video about the fashion of GTA 3 HD

28 February 2013 GTA 3
So, I present you my video about the fashion for GTA 3 - GTA 3 HD. This is not an overview, and not a big film. Strictly do not judge, this is my first video for this site. If you like it I will be shooting a new video. Leave comments. Enjoy watching...

Gta3.exe v1.1

10 August 2012 GTA 3
Many could not play GTA 3 on the network. Because it showed a bug, you need type v1.1. Log in to gta3.exe v1.1. With this gta3.exe you can play GTA 3 on the network. It helped me personally. I'm sorry Normal screen did not find.

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Information
To post comments, you have to log in on the site.

comment written on, 31 August 2016, 13:18
#
kosak4
User
Comments:1
Friends:0
Respect: 0
Money: 0$
#
Vano GT, великий пукр?
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

comment written on, 9 February 2016, 21:53
#
Vano GT
User
Comments:732
Friends:34
Respect: 2
Money: 0$
Awards:: 5

Activity on the site
28%
#
+2
Что у за псевдопатриотизм у клода на локтях? laughing
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

--------------------

Ad
GTA players counting

Рейтинг@Mail.ru

Change language

Help us to translate LibertyCity into another language!

Ad