Section: ModsScripts
Author*: Tommi4ka Vercett...
E-mail / website: Unknown
File size: 7.17 Kb
File replaces: Unknown
File uploaded by: =SpitFire=
Upload date:
Downloads: 1231
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
This seemingly simple script will allow you to sit in any vehicle, including train, airplanes and helicopters. Yes, yes, the childhood dream to fly on a cop, pinwheel of Catalina, or on a passenger airplane has now come true! To do this, come as close as possible to the TS and press tab + t, to exit the TV, press 1. Unfortunately, you can not manage the train, planes and helicopters.

Installation is known to all.

Video:

Video:

That's it!
Have a good game!
Screenshots
Teleport to any car for GTA 3
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

Back to the Future: Liberty City

9 January 2013 GTA 3
Back to the Future: The Liberty City mod for Grand Theft Auto III is based on the Trilogy Back to the Future, allowing the player to reproduce all the important moments from the film. Some cases have been changed in order to make it more interesting ...

Tunnel To The Ghost Town Ver.2

11 April 2012 GTA 3
Mod, adding a tunnel to the Ghost Town in GTA 3 List of changes Tunnel To The Ghost Town Ver.2: -More quality textures - Removed the barriers before entering the tunnel -The tunnel path is changed -More high-quality road inside the tunnel -Th...

SAIV cars pack beta

2 July 2012 GTA 3
Initially, these cars were intended for GTA SA and were converted there by some Automan 'ohm. Knowledgeable people who at least once tried to insert a car in GTA 3 for GTA SA know what it is fraught with. Therefore, in these cases, robust conversion ...

GTAIV To III Handling Convert

30 March 2013 GTA 3
A small program for the semi-automatic transfer of machine physics from GTA IV to GTA III. Instruction: 1.Add the handling files from GTA IV and GTA III (I have been added to the archive) 2. Enter the name of the car from GTA IV (left) and the ...

Leaves fall from trees [GTAIII]

23 January 2013 GTA 3
Maud will add leaves that will fall from the trees. Installation: add text from the file "ADD THESE LINES TO-GENERIC.IDE- IN -MAPS-FOLDER" to the GENERIC.IDE file in the maps folder

GTA 3 Ultimate

17 February 2013 GTA 3
The main purpose of fashion is to complete the ghost town and give it life. Features: * Enforcer and Police Car blue, as in the beta version of the game * Now available pipeline and observatory * Completed Ghost Town and opened the tunnel to i...

GTA Advance PC Port

24 May 2018 GTA 3
BETA I Release of GTA Advance PC Port by XR Grand Theft Auto Advance is a PC remake of original GTA Advance (2004, GameboyAdvance). Its a sequel to LCS, while being a prequel to GTAIII. Its taking place in the year 2000, only 2 years...

IV Hud

5 January 2012 GTA 3
This mod makes the GTA III interface more similar to the GTA IV interface. Installation: Copy the models and cleo folders to the root directory of the game. Mod requires an installed cleo library. By default, the script uses standard...

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Best comment written on, 25 September 2016, 01:50
Quote selected #
nlboom
User
Comments:2
Friends:0
Respect: 0
Money: 0$
Quote #
+1
Не работает скрипт, хотел его использовать вместе с Helicopter Control. Жму TAB+T и ничего не происходит. Какая должна быть версия CLEO, а версия игры какая? Уже вроде всё перепробовал.

Сообщение отредактировал nlboom 25.09.2016 в 02:02:13
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.

comment written on, 5 April 2018, 20:03
Quote selected #
Женя Чаленко
User
Comments:136
Friends:5
Respect: 2

Quote #
Quote: Roman gta 3
I get an error what version of the glue and version of the game is needed?

The game version is 1.1, and the version of CLEO is later.
The comment was translated automatically Show original

--------------------

comment written on, 31 March 2017, 18:56
Quote selected #
Roman gta 3
User
Comments:22
Awards:: 2
Quote #
I get an error what version of the glue and version of the game is needed? you can answer.

The post has been edited by Roman gta 3 on 03-33/2017 at 19:18:17

--------------------

comment written on, 25 September 2016, 01:50
Quote selected #
nlboom
User
Comments:2
Quote #
+1
The script does not work, I wanted to use it with Helicopter Control. I press TAB + T and nothing happens. What should be the version of CLEO, and what version of the game? Already like I tried everything.

Post edited by nlboom on 09-25-2016 at 02:02:13 AM

--------------------

comment written on, 1 August 2016, 19:14
Quote selected #
Ilyushenka
User
Comments:4
Awards:: 1

Quote #
It will be interesting to look at the city with Airtrain.

--------------------

comment written on, 5 July 2016, 14:19
Quote selected #
Plumboy259
User
Comments:1
Quote #
Hello, can I ask why the copies of GetInCar.cs in the main GTA3 directory are CLEO, and then does not work in GTA3 Lane? Tab + T? I'm sorry, my Russian is not very good.

Hello, may I ask why the copy GetInCar.cs to GTA3 main directory CLEO folder and then doesnt work in GTA3 Lane?
Tab + T? I'm sorry my Russian is not very good.

--------------------

comment written on, 13 May 2016, 19:17
Quote selected #
Liimert
VIP-user
Modmaker
Comments:1190
Friends:63
Respect: 91
Money: 13$
Awards:: 11
GForums: Liimert

Quote #
Pavel Bannikov ,
Option only to download GTA United or LibertyCityinSA and convert for a sledge police helicopter from the triple.

--------------------

comment written on, 13 May 2016, 17:46
Quote selected #
Павел Банников
User
Comments:6
Friends:2

Quote #
A good mod, it's really a shame that you can not fly a helicopter, as in gta vc & gta sa; By airplane do not check, as in gta sa; and train in any way (

--------------------

comment written on, 6 April 2016, 23:57
Quote selected #
Igor_enderman2
User
Comments:4
Quote #
good , if you can, please make a script and for Vice City, tried to insert this script in the sun, but there was no result.

P.S. This script and under Vice City is suitable, but you need to remove the check on pressing Tab

Post edited by Igor_enderman2 on 04-08-2016 at 13:27:01

--------------------

comment written on, 20 December 2015, 13:18
Quote selected #
=SpitFire=
VIP-user
Modmaker
Comments:903
Friends:111
Respect: 18
Money: 47$
Awards:: 10

Quote #
05F0: $ CHECKER = random_vehicle_near_point $ C1 $ C2 $ C3 in_radius 30.0 find_next 1 pass_wrecked 0 // IF and SET Found an error in the script, because of which it does not work, find_next 1 change to find_next 0, also with line 05F0 : 0 @ = random_vehicle_near_point 1 @ 2 @ 3 @

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 8 December 2015, 20:55
Quote selected #
trujilo
User
Comments:7
Awards:: 1
Quote #
I'm no longer GTA, I'm Just cause, and thanks for the script, I liked flying over liberties. LC

--------------------