Section: ModsScripts
Author*:
E-mail / website: Go to the website
File size: 1022.83 Kb
File replaces: Unknown
File uploaded by: andre500
Upload date:
Downloads: 264
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
This script adds a weather editor to the game! You can set the weather on your own! There are 35 different weather conditions in the script.
Management: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y or Z.
* You no longer need to enter cheats for that or other weather.
* The script has such weather conditions that can not be turned on by the cheat.
Have a good game!
Screenshots
Weather Editor [GTA3] for GTA 3
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

GTA3 HD Vehicles Tri-Pack III

17 February 2012 GTA 3
All GTA3 transport was redesigned in high resolution and with perfect detail. Added four cars from Vice City. Plus to everything: Police Car - Beta Version HD wheels HD weapons HD icons HD radar HD fonts HD particle system New handling.cfg N...

Original gta3.img and txd.img

4 March 2013 GTA 3
Original archives of gta3.img and txd.img for those who do not want to reinstall the game due to some kind of corrupted file. Installation: files from the folder to be dropped into the game directory and confirm the replacement.

YUGTA3SENENVSERIES u would be NeTvorK

7 July 2013 GTA 3
• Reflections have become more realistic: Reduced intensity of reflections; In reflection, it will be exactly what is in the frame; Improved quality of reflections --------- Reduced Bloom. Now not so cartoon: B...

Weapon pickup mod [GTA3]

13 August 2013 GTA 3
Recently started playing in GTA III. And the first thing I started was studying scripting in this game. But I did not find textbooks on the Internet, and nobody knows any of the familiar scripting in the top three, so I started studying scripting mys...

Gta3.exe v1.1

10 August 2012 GTA 3
Many could not play GTA 3 on the network. Because it showed a bug, you need type v1.1. Log in to gta3.exe v1.1. With this gta3.exe you can play GTA 3 on the network. It helped me personally. I'm sorry Normal screen did not find.

GTA3 HD Road

22 April 2013 GTA 3
New road textures for GTA3 Installation: File "generic.txd" copy to disk? / GTA3 / models To replace the files from the folder "To GTA3 (IMG)" with the "IMG Tool" in the file gta3.img (located in the models folder)

GTA3 HD Trees

24 April 2013 GTA 3
New quality tree textures Installation: Use the "IMG Tool" to replace the txd files with "gta3.img" (located in the models folder)

Manage the level of tracing [GTA3]

13 August 2013 GTA 3
And I continue to study scripting in GTA 3. My new mod will allow you to control the level of tracing. T (English) - turn off the search level. Z - turn on the tracing level. 1-6 - add the search stars. Video Demo: Have a g...

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.

comment written on, 28 June 2017, 08:02
Quote selected #
Lloyd Banks (G-Unit)
User
Comments:3
Friends:0
Respect: 0
Money: 0$
Quote #
Подскажите пожалуйста, как установить?
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

comment written on, 22 September 2015, 20:53
Quote selected #
unclebody
User
Comments:21

Quote #
Сначала всё нормально менялось, потом на пробел+цифры пропала какая-либо реакция и началось бешеное разноцветное мерцание неба

--------------------

comment written on, 15 December 2013, 12:28
Quote selected #
nikita_zamahov
User
Comments:50
Quote #
I do not like rain, here you can put sunny weather
The comment was translated automatically Show original

--------------------

comment written on, 15 August 2013, 00:51
Quote selected #
CrowFX
User
Comments:58
Friends:4
Respect: 3

Quote #
В общем прикольно, но у меня работает всего 4 вида погодных условий, на остальные комбинации ни какой реакции, есть решения проблемы ?

--------------------

comment written on, 14 August 2013, 11:18
Quote selected #
Dr_Ziegler62
VIP-user
User
Comments:1058
Friends:10
Respect: 17
Money: 11$
Awards:: 7
GForums: kurdt_62

Quote #
A script like this was already there, and management there is more convenient ... But for the efforts plus. Keep making scripts!
ZY In that script, look through the weather on the 28th disco in Liberty City! laughing
The comment was translated automatically Show original

--------------------