GTA 2 Patch Pack
The assembly includes patches of versions 9.6, 9.6f, 10.3 (all missions and maps are fixed) and 10.5.
The archive contains an installer. Install in it any path convenient for you, the installer will extract everything you need.
What to do with it is described below:
1. Replace the original data folder with the one in the patch build.
2. Select the game version you need (9.6.exe, 9.6f.exe, 10.3.exe, 10.5.exe).
3. Remove the original GTA2.exe.
4. Add the selected EXE patch to the root of the game (in place of the deleted GTA2.exe).
5. Rename 9.6.exe to GTA2.exe.
6. If you did everything correctly, then when you start the game, its version will be written in the main menu of the game.
Patch to version 10.5 from Freeloader.com as a reg file. As with other patches, you need to replace the "data" folder, but then run the reg file of the patch to version 10.5, and confirm the changes.
• GTA 2 v9.6 - Fixed glitches with grenades and Molotov cocktails.
• GTA 2 v9.6f (free - free version of the game) - You can not write in the chat. And /. The radio plays from the hard drive.
• GTA 2 v10.3 - You can write in the chat. And /. Radio won't start from hard drive. The names are displayed.
• GTA 2 v10.5 - The same as 10.3, but in the assembly from freeloader.com. Fixed some critical bugs.