- Best uploaders in the past five days in pursuit of reputation!Top uploaders rules
- 6.Mr.Gamer :)5
- 7.Влад Решетов5
- 8.candy suxxx fan3
The best uploader of the last month
- Files for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Files for GTA 5
- Files for GTA San Andreas
- Files for GTA 4
- Files for GTA San Andreas (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Vice City
- Files for GTA Vice City (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA 3
- Files for GTA 3 (iOS, Android)
- Files for GTA Chinatown Wars
- Files for GTA Vice City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories
- Files for GTA Liberty City Stories (iOS, Android)
- Files for Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Files for gta-1
- Files for gta-2
- Files for Resources
Junction25: v1.6 and v2.0beta
Key useful features:
- You can change the location of the textures in a certain place, as well as "pull " them into collisions without much effort.
- You can edit the relief, height and inclination of the surface, facades, and set the purpose of a particular conflict.
- Editing the location of passers-by, the path of their movement, as well as the movement and placement of cars.
- Adding and changing parameters, as well as much more.
The program uses textures in low colors to display the map and the textures themselves on the map. The program does not use textures in full color for display.
The archive has two versions of the program: v. 1.6 and v. 2.0.
There are no errors in 1.6, but after using the program version 2.0, there may be other transport or errors on the map. In version 2.0, you can inspect the map from any angle, and in v. 1.6 this is not.
There is a solution:
Duke Theft Auto Beta 2
[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.