GTA San Andreas - Camera Hack v1.2 for windows 7
Probably many have faced the problem that, a very good program GTA San Andreas - Camera Hack , Does not work under windows 7.
The problem is that of the 7-ku for some reason, by deleting the necessary libraries.
But this is solved:
1. Take two files from the archive Dx8vb.dll and dx7vb.dll And throw them both in the folder C: Windows And in the folder C: WindowsSystem32
2. Next Start> All Programs> Accessories> PCM to Command Line> Run as administrator
3. Enter Regsvr32 dx8vb.dll And press enter
Regsvr32 dx8vb.dll Press enter
All the libraries registered :) (in the version of Camera Hack for NFS you need to do the same)
1. Extract all the files from the archive to the GTA San Andreas
2. Run SaCamHack.exe And
Select [settings] (you can set nothing up), set your preferences and click [OK]
3. Then run the game (saCamHack.exe do not close)
4. In the game on the additional keyboard, click on [*] ( [/] - disabling Camera Hack)
5. To speedometer appeared you need to sit on any transport
6. [V] - changes the camera view
Good luck :)
Main From Resident Evil Dead Aim
Pack weapon from Resident Evil 4
Alligator from Resident evil: The Darkside chronicles
Hilda Hidalgo from Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles
The Real Jeff Hardy mod (convert from SvR 2010)
Story from Vice City 2
Zombie's father Steve from Resident evil - The darkside chronicles
Parasite G from Resident evil: The Darkside chronicles
Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit (2 versions)
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.