CLEO+ v1.1.0 (Update from 06/19/22)
- Fixed custom label texture not working (white square) on high RAM usage;
- Now the size of the labels is automatically adjusted for the new V Hud;
- Several small improvements and optimizations in the code of the mod, including improvements to make some commands safer from script errors;
- Original game command, IS_CHAR_DEAD fixed.Update 02/27/2022:
- DRAW_STRING now supports displaying key names and button icons;
- Fixed a bug that caused SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_OBJECt_DELETE not to work properly;
- Fixed GEt_COLPOINt_SURFACE and GEt_COLPOINt_DEPTH not working without NewOpcodes.cleo;
- STRING_FIND now supports multiple characters (previously only the first character was counted);
- Now CLAMP_FLOAT can be used to fix "NaN";
- GEt_THREAD_VAR and SEt_THREAD_VAR changed to GEt_SCRIPt_VAR and SEt_SCRIPt_VAR to match new community standard (name makes more sense);
- Fixed wrong type in SEt_OBJECt_MODEL_ALPHA (in .xml).
Fixed incorrect parameter "EXTENDED_VAR". (Important for developers).
- Fixed an in-game bug due to which the scripted LOD connection was not deleted when the object was deleted (the error occurred in the modification: Rotating Ferris Whee);
- Fixed SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_SAVE_CONFIRMATION and GEt_CURRENt_SAVE_SLOT;
- Fixed a bug that caused SEt_SCRIPt_EVENt_CHAR_DAMAGE not to work.
-Fixed a bug due to which "IS_CHAR_SCRIPt_CONTROLLED" did not work correctly with the Open Limit Adjuster, and caused an error in the "Ped Fear Fix" script;
- Fixed a bug due to which "Myths Maker" caused a crash;
- Fixed bugs due to which "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" and "GEt_CAR_WEAPON_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME" did not work in the old version.
Update from 12/18/2020
- Popups created with "ADD_CLEO_BLIP" are now hidden;
- Fixed incorrect work of "GEt_CHAR_DAMAGE_LASt_FRAME";
- Fixed "GEt_FX_SYSTEM_POINTER" crash;
- Fixed a bug due to which "Et_SCRIPt_EVENt_BULLEt_IMPACT" was unstable in mods such as "Airsoft" and "Bullet Mod";
- Added "GetCleoPlusVersion" function to check CLEO+ version;
- Fixed a bug where "READ_STRUCt_OFFSEt_MULTI" didn't work properly.
- Fixed incompatibility with Classic Hud and [MOON] Music Player;
- Fixed "DRAW_TEXTURE_PLUS" not supporting transparency;
- Removed support for Windows XP;
- Fixed controls not resetting when restarting the game;
- Fixed a bug due to which "IS _ * _ JUSt_PRESSED" did not work correctly;
- Fixed Wanted Radar Warning script error;
- Fixed "GEt_CHAR_KILL_TARGEt_CHAR";
- Fixed "IS_CHAR_DOING_TASK_ID".
- Fixed people sometimes not showing animation when taking damage;
- Fixed incompatibility with thin GTA 4, from _AG;
- Fixed duplicate icons.
- Fixed not working GEt_PICKUP_POINTER;
- Disabled SAMPFuncs clipboards due to incompatibility.
If you have an outdated version downloaded before 06/22/2021, please update the version.
This is not an official add-on, but created by a mod maker: Junior_Djjr.
Unfortunately, CLEO has been developing very slowly in recent years. CLEO4 was released in 2010 and there is no prediction yet if CLEO5 will be released.
CLEO+ is an add-on to CLEO4 that adds new opcodes and commands. It's just a plugin that is in the CLEO folder. The focus is on addressing the major limitations of CLEO and making it easier to create higher quality mods. Recommended for GTA3script but also adapted for Sanny Builder.
You may not know this, but modding with the current CLEO still has limitations that require the use of memory manipulation. For example, there is no way to tell a bicycle from a motorcycle, or a melee weapon from a firearm.
CLEO+ adds opcodes/commands to facilitate these basic actions, such as checking if a person, vehicle, or object is random or driven by a scenario/mission, accounting for current weather, screen resolutions, fixing stretching on widescreen monitors, boosting audio volume.
Also, it already includes FixSittingCarOpcode.cleo and CoopOpcodes.cleo (you don't need to install them. There are also a few NewOpcodes.cleo commands. CLEO+ doesn't do anything in your game, besides it just adds features to use in mods
Install:fileCLEO+.cleoadd to your CLEO folder.
Nissan Silvia S15
Nissan Silvia S13 LowPoly SA Styled
Nissan Silvia S13
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.