English
GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version)  
GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3
Download file
Rating of the file
+88
Rating of the file: +88
Total votes: 90
View ratings

Category: Files for GTA 3
Section: ModsGlobal mods
Author*: Pistukas Mods, D...
E-mail / website: Unknown
File size: 500.00 Mb
File replaces: Вашу скуку.
File uploaded by: Akila_Khan
Upload date:
Downloads: 6635
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
For those who want to say that it has already been, I will mark out how this release differs from the others:
- Half the weight of the archive.
- Everything you need to start is included.
- There is a translation.
- If you do not mind downloading another 500 MB - specially for you was packed the archive with a selection of music to the fashion from its author: https://yadi.sk/d/ybvgUsndmSSfL

Three creators of some of the best mods for GTA 3 have teamed up and made, without modesty, the best mod available for this game at the moment, and an excellent example for the GTAModding community of HOW TO DO.
In this modification you will find:
- Very well-designed city, wrapped in snow
- The only similar storyline for GTA 3, which is not so much intriguing as it just has to go, because you get pleasure from it.
- A lot of features added from the successor of GTA 3, Vice City. The main of them are the opportunities: to buy real estate, change clothes, stay in a dozen different kinds of interiors, fly by helicopter.
For those who like to search for any good, secret packets are hidden here, as well as other gatherings, like Mummies, Bonuses and Mysterious boxes. And if this is not enough for you, you can try your luck in finding different monsters and ghosts, as well as G-Man from Half-Life.
Many familiarity with this mod was hampered by the language barrier. But now, when there is a translation, you can safely try it. Enjoy!
The translation was done by me, I mean Greecko, I mean Akila_Khan, I mean, call it whatever you want.
Huge gratitude for the help with testing and translation of CloudeFan, BAS-BAS23, Ilver and Asteroday.
Screenshots
GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #2GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #3GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #4GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #5GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #6GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #7GTA Frosted Winter: Ultimate Winter Mod (English version) for GTA 3 - screenshot #8
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

Grand Theft Auto 3: Frosted Winter (Ultimate Winter Mod)

28 February 2015 GTA 3
The first and so far the last high-grade plot mode for GTA III. Prehistory: The beginning of 2002. After the death of Don Salvatore Leone, Tony Cipriani took the lead over the family, as according to tradition the new Don is chosen out o...

Grand Theft Auto 3 Frosted Winter

7 January 2013 GTA 3
The first full story mode for GTA III Prehistory: The beginning of 2002. After the death of Don Salvatore Leone. Tony Cipriani took the lead over the family, as according to tradition the new Don is chosen from the capo. And Tony was the most exp...

GTA III Liberty City Stories mod

2 January 2017 GTA 3
Full map of Liberty city stories for GTA3 + Hood, effects, sounds, transport, weapons, etc. On the map are hidden packets, pickups of weapons, health, armor at the original coordinates. The parked transport is located. About the files: Instal...

GTA 3 New York City Mod by Starman

12 May 2013 GTA 3
This global mode replaces the entire fleet, menu, weapons, textures of some buildings, adds new buildings and much more. Features of the mod: -Useful management -New colors for cars. List of cars: -Audi A4 (the Italian car of bandits) -...

GTA III [Mod Compilation]

10 November 2013 GTA 3
Mod-compilation from the well-known scripter.In the assembly of GTA 3 from Sergey81`ya there are 3 * exe games: GTA III: - 32 cleo-script + source; - several .asi plugins; - ENB Series full improvement of graphics, transport and much, much ...

GTA 3 Ultimate

17 February 2013 GTA 3
The main purpose of fashion is to complete the ghost town and give it life. Features: * Enforcer and Police Car blue, as in the beta version of the game * Now available pipeline and observatory * Completed Ghost Town and opened the tunnel to i...

GTA 3 PS2 Mod

13 August 2015 GTA 3
This mod brings the game closer to the PS2 version. What's New? PS2 Metro train PS2 Sentinel PS2 Icons of the weapon PS2 Dodo (with a normal propeller) PS2 Timecyc and Carcols.dat PS2 Fog (not as thick as on PC) PS2 Reflection...

GTA III First Person Mod

21 January 2013 GTA 3
This script allows you to switch to FPS (First Person) mode both when walking and in the car On / Off key G

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Best comment written on, 24 December 2015, 18:53
Quote selected #
PastentTV
User
Comments:35
Friends:40
Respect: 0
Money: 0$
Awards:: 2
GForums: Pastent
Quote #
+11
Радуюсь, что про GTA 3 ещё не забыли. Спасибо за замечательный мод, пойду тестить и проходить good
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

--------------------

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.

comment written on, 25 September 2018, 16:35
Quote selected #
Лев Панев
User
Comments:1
Friends:0
Quote #
Я установил мод как было написано в read me. При запуске зависает. Что делать?
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

comment written on, 13 April 2018, 16:49
Quote selected #
Leгавый
User
Comments:7

Quote #
The best mod on GTA 3! Well, at least, what about the trishechku yet to remember)
The comment was translated automatically Show original

--------------------

comment written on, 17 October 2017, 23:51
Quote selected #
Surmay2002Nazar
User
Comments:296
Friends:8
Awards:: 9

Quote #
+1
Why did not this mod come first, why only the gta sa fashion gets to the first place?

--------------------

comment written on, 6 September 2017, 21:15
Quote selected #
AndreSwag228
User
Comments:47
Friends:20

Quote #
This is the same as the English version of which 1 GB weighs only Russian?

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 16 April 2017, 20:29
Quote selected #
kurmazovan
User
Comments:22
Quote #
the script of purchase of the real estate does not work. Because of this, I can not go on. How to fix it?

--------------------

comment written on, 19 February 2017, 11:15
Quote selected #
kurmazovan
User
Comments:22
Quote #
There is a bug: when I'm driving through the tunnel from Portland to Stanton - there is a screensaver "Welcome!" and the game crashes. And on the bridge you will not pass - it is blown up. Here and how now to be?

--------------------

comment written on, 4 February 2016, 08:06
Quote selected #
wikmaster123
User
Comments:3
Quote #
I apologize tuponul, I found 6 biz, this taxi park, went through the whole game ... class, a zombie even saw)))

--------------------

comment written on, 3 February 2016, 01:23
Quote selected #
wikmaster123
User
Quote #
the auto show does not like not buy, there is no arrow green to buy it ?? only five bought, and I can not go through this story, that all are silent? it's hard to say what to do?

--------------------

comment written on, 2 February 2016, 06:45
Quote selected #
wikmaster123
User
Quote #
you work for a twin brother, destroy trucks and fly out? what to do ?

GUYS WHAT TO DO NEXT AFTER MISIE WHERE I SAY FRIEND FROM THE RESTAURANT AND MORE THERE IS NO MISS, IS IT ALL? THEY WERE SPEAKED 70 A TOTAL 35 PASSED

--------------------

comment written on, 22 January 2016, 16:40
Quote selected #
Kokopoch
User
Comments:34
Awards:: 1
Quote #
CloudeFan ,
Thanks for the help.

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 22 January 2016, 15:59
Quote selected #
CloudeFan
User
Comments:26
Friends:3
Respect: 7

Quote #
Kokopoch ,
Quote: Kokopoch
I can not find the first-aid kit given out for collecting 70 secret packages.

There, it seems like the immunity is given to the height or increased armor, and not the first aid kit near the house (the pager is not the correct infu writes in this moment)

I can not find clothes issued for the collection of all bonuses.

Is near the house of Claude.

Mission "Construction Injection" does not start.

The assignment works only at night or closer to the evening, I do not remember exactly.

--------------------

comment written on, 22 January 2016, 15:04
Quote selected #
Kokopoch
User
Comments:34
Awards:: 1
Quote #
Fashion is wonderful, but there are a few bugs (Either I do not know what it is).
I can not find the first-aid kit given out for collecting 70 secret packages.
I can not find clothes issued for the collection of all bonuses.
At the end of the bloody labyrinth of Max Payne (Where one of the mysterious boxes is hidden), the bloodline disappears.
Mission "Construction Injection" does not start.

How can I fix this?

Upd: In order for the track to appear, you need to put a high range of drawing.

Post edited by Kokopoch on 01-22-2016 at 15:15:22

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 21 January 2016, 11:57
Quote selected #
SeriousClaude
User
Comments:19
Quote #
Thanks for the translation. To file +. When I play enough in GTA 5, I will take up the passage.

--------------------

comment written on, 17 January 2016, 11:17
Quote selected #
LB
User
Comments:750
Friends:67
Respect: 49

Quote #
Yeah, fashion legendary, once played in English, many thanks to the author for the translation, there is an excuse to play again good

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 17 January 2016, 00:25
Quote selected #
CloudeFan
User
Comments:26
Friends:3
Respect: 7

Quote #
yaroslaw-laptew ,
Well, FIG knows, I have all the rules, when testing the translation is 3 times the game and no problems, if anything, please, in lichku, I have saves after each mission.

--------------------

comment written on, 16 January 2016, 20:45
Quote selected #
yaroslaw-laptew
User
Comments:110
Respect: 6
Money: 30$

Quote #
+1
The mod is good but it needs to be worked out at the beginning. Everything goes normally more or less stable. But as soon as you start working for the second twin brother (the name is forgotten), then with his missions the game starts to hang and fly. Smog can only pass his first (where it is necessary to blow up 3 trucks of the Russian mafia with weapons) and then only once since the 14th I do not know can only so I have a people who play off yours all the rules are coming or not?

Post edited by yaroslaw-laptew on 01-16-2016 at 20:46:28

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 15 January 2016, 18:46
Quote selected #
CowBoy69
VIP-user
Comments:419
Friends:63
Respect: 113
Money: 4$
Awards:: 11
GForums: andromeda28

Quote #
Wonderful mod! Raging people saying '' It's amazing that somebody in gta san andreas still play '', these people did not even see that else in GTA 3 they play, the fashion for it is doing! It's stupid to think so! Even someone in GTA 2 plays).

The post has been edited by andromeda28 on 01-15-2016 at 18:47:15

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 3 January 2016, 16:53
Quote selected #
Akila_Khan
User
Comments:106
Friends:17
Respect: 13
Money: 4$

Quote #
+1
SpritePro ,
The original. Everything is written in ReadMe.

LexaiVse ,
We need the original GTA 3, make sure that correctly replaced fonts.txd and german.gxt from the translation folder, and do not forget exe.

--------------------

comment written on, 2 January 2016, 23:47
Quote selected #
LexaiVse
User
Comments:27
Quote #
Help pleas I downloaded installed two problems: 1. I do not see the font 2. start the beginning well that download and it hangs fast! Help pleas !!

--------------------

comment written on, 2 January 2016, 13:53
Quote selected #
SpritePro
User
Comments:2
Quote #
Please, help! How should I install it? I have already tried two options. Do you need to insert these files into the original Frosted Winter already installed? For help, in advance, thanks!

--------------------