Section: ModsGlobal mods
Author*: Илья Костыгов aK...
E-mail / website: Contact the author
File size: 462.00 Mb
File replaces: Liberty City.
File uploaded by: Till Lindermann...
Upload date:
Downloads: 436
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
Global modification for gta3. Replaces the game card with a fictional city Kostygov City. I make this city alone, which explains the rather long and painstaking work. Nevertheless ...

Recommended Set this modification on top Previous version !! Otherwise, it's correct Not guaranteed .

Differences from the previous version :

- Increased the size of the city;
- Replaced about 1/4 of the car park;
- Much more. I'm afraid that I will not remember anything.

Collaborators and assistants :

New models of cars kindly provided Mr.Cop . For which he and thank you.

- Mr.Cop
- DimZet
- GTA SAnek
- Tommi4ka Vercetti
- Mikhail Volkov
- danil22

Please note .

In parallel with this project, it is launched Extended version Based on Vice City .

It seems to have forgotten nothing.

If the project is still relevant for gta3, then its development will continue. Otherwise, this is his latest version.

Ilya Kostygov aka Till Lindemann ...
Screenshots
GTA 3: Kostygov City. BETA2.3. for GTA 3GTA 3: Kostygov City. BETA2.3. for GTA 3 - screenshot #2GTA 3: Kostygov City. BETA2.3. for GTA 3 - screenshot #3GTA 3: Kostygov City. BETA2.3. for GTA 3 - screenshot #4GTA 3: Kostygov City. BETA2.3. for GTA 3 - screenshot #5
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

GTA] I [: Kostygov City. BETA2 ScreenPacK.

12 May 2014 GTA 3
A collection of in-game photos to familiarize the players with the global modification for grand theft auto 3 called GTA3: Kostygov City. This modification I create one. The goal is to replace the old Liberty City with an absolutely new city. The mai...

GTA] I [: Kostygov City. BETA2.1.

22 June 2014 GTA 3
Global modification for gta3. Replaces the game card on the fictional city of Kostygov City. I make this city alone, which explains the rather long and painstaking work. Nevertheless ... -Installation- - We take a clean gta3. I strongly advise ...

Video about the fashion of GTA 3 HD

28 February 2013 GTA 3
So, I present you my video about the fashion for GTA 3 - GTA 3 HD. This is not an overview, and not a big film. Strictly do not judge, this is my first video for this site. If you like it I will be shooting a new video. Leave comments. Enjoy watching...

New generic for GTA 3

25 June 2013 GTA 3
Modification slightly improves the texture of GTA 3 by replacing old textures, in generic.txd with new, better ones. Texture size from 256 * 256 to 1024 * 1024.

New roads for GTA 3

27 June 2013 GTA 3
New roads for GTA 3 to replace the old one. All textures are taken from GTA 4 and converted to GTA 3. In the archive there is a modified generic.txd.

GTA 3 crack

14 May 2012 GTA 3
Qualitative crack. It is placed on any version of GTA 3 (unlike the version of Beech).

New Water Texture for GTA 3

24 February 2013 GTA 3
This mod replaces the texture of the water for a better and more beautiful. Features: -Good texture -Don't break the gloomy color of liberti -Size of the texture 2048 * 2048 In general, we look at screenshots. Installation: the water_old fi...

GTA 3 Mission Loader

21 May 2013 GTA 3
With this script you can start any mission in GTA 3 and pass it. To do this, you need to press M + L in the game and use num 4 and num 6 to select the mission number you need and press num 9 + num 4, then the mission starts. To run the script...

[!] If you have any problems installing the file, please ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.

comment written on, 4 August 2015, 21:30
Quote selected #
NOSVIPER
User
Comments:114
Friends:7
Respect: 2
Money: 6$

Quote #
ФАЙЛ НЕЛЬЗЯ СКАЧАТЬ НИКАКИМ ОБРАЗОМ, ПРОСТО НЕ ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ! перезалей он ОН НЕ СКАЧИВАЕТСЯ!,и на этот раз загрузи его на сервер или на яндекс диск sad
The comment was translated automatically Show translation

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 3 May 2015, 13:02
Quote selected #
Till Lindermann...
VIP-user
User
Comments:236
Friends:41
Respect: 28
Money: 13$
Awards:: 2
GForums: Till_Lindermann

Quote #
А мип-маппинг будет?

Постараюсь сделать. В финальной версии будет точно.

--------------------

--------------------

comment written on, 3 May 2015, 12:54
Quote selected #
vovanboyarin22
VIP-user
User
Comments:1290
Respect: 2
Money: 0$
Awards:: 6

Quote #
+4
А мип-маппинг будет?

--------------------

comment written on, 3 May 2015, 12:22
Quote selected #
Till Lindermann...
VIP-user
User
Comments:236
Respect: 28
Money: 13$
Awards:: 2
GForums: Till_Lindermann

Quote #
+4
Все найденные баги прошу расписывать подробно. Пожелания тоже. Негативные комментарии без емкого и конструктивного содержания будут проигнорированы/посланы по Хорошему Советскому Адресу, а к следующим своим файлам комментарии просто буду отключать. smile
Субъективное мнение индивида рассматривается по принципу "критикуешь - предлагай!"smile Пожелания так же прошу расписывать подробно. Что вам понравилось, и стоит ли продолжать делать упор на этот аспект. smile

Всем добра. good

Сообщение отредактировал Till Lindermann... 03.05.2015 в 12:27:51

--------------------

--------------------