Rating of the file: +2
Total votes: 2
View ratings

Category: Files for GTA San Andreas
Section: ModsNew weapons
Author*:
E-mail / website: Unknown
File size: 1.76 Mb
File replaces: gta3.img, katana.dff, ...
File uploaded by: xam_xam
Upload date:
Downloads: 19
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video
Also, you can add your own screenshots
The description was translated automatically. Show original
GTA V Hatchet for GTA SA.

Features:
- Replaces katana;
- User icon;
- Textures and 3D model were copied from GTA V.
- The correct position of the weapon in the hands;
- 2 "Blood" options (both of them consist of 1024x2048);
- Katana icon for GTA V HUD from DK22Pac, replace katana.png;
- High quality textures (albeit reduced as opposed to bloody options, which have a size of 512x1024);
- Works in SAMP / MTA, tested.

Have a nice game!
Screenshots
Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San AndreasAx from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #2Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #3Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #4Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #5Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #6Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #7Ax from GTA 5 for GTA San Andreas - screenshot #8
Like this file?
Players screenshtos
Add screenshots
You can take some screenshots of your gameplay using modifications and upload them
You can create your own file review or capture your gameplay with mods, upload it to YouTube and add it to the description
Add a video

AK-47 from GTA 5 v.1

29 October 2012 GTA San Andreas
AK-47 from GTA 5 (trailer) to replace ak47 This is the first version, soon there will be either a second or a final version, as I will bring to mind. Quality model and texture. New icon. New sounds (I advise you to replace, because sounds tu...

Maze Bank from GTA 5

17 February 2014 GTA San Andreas
Maise-Bank Tower of GTA V. The tallest building in Los Santos (317 meters) -Original GTA V model -Textures from GTA V -Optimized collision -Adjusted prilayt Installation via Map Editor Everyone enjoy the game)

Trevor from GTA 5 (player.img)

25 May 2014 GTA San Andreas
Excellent replacement of the sidzhey on Trevor from Ressubd. His own animation, his style of clothes and their model, models of hairstyles and their texture. Read more in the archive. Watch the video

Shotgun from GTA 4 in the style of GTA 5 (Shotgun from GTA 4. GTA 5 Style)

23 May 2013 GTA San Andreas
Maud made on Contest , But I do not really expect to win (but I do not refuse it either: D). I will help to save time "respected" shkolote site that will write to me in comments like "yes you idiot for zhta 5 druban finally can not be like this p...

Adding weapons from parts of GTA (More weapons from GTA parts)

18 May 2013 GTA San Andreas
Well, who did not dream in the GTA SA to shoot from VC guns or other parts of the series? Now it is almost possible - this mod adds one-handed weapons from other parts to GTA SA. DO NOT REPLACE , And ADD . To make the weapon appear in the...

GTA 5 Rifle Night and Thermal Vision MOD

19 January 2014 GTA San Andreas
Greetings to all! The idea of ​​creating this script came a long time ago, when I was playing in GTA 5. But I did not do it for some reason. Then, when I decided to do it, he refused to work. Many thanks to xXx2o1o, for helping to create it! ...

Store interior from GTA 5 for GTA ViSA BETA 3.2

23 April 2016 GTA San Andreas
This mod adds a Shop interior from GTA 5 for GTA ViSA BETA 3.2. The store is behind Franklin's house. Work on the interiors will continue. Who likes it - put likes, subscribe to the channel and comment, and also share in VC. Here's the video:...

GTA SA vs. GTA 5

11 November 2011 GTA San Andreas
The video provided by CreativityZone is striking in its similarity. Each part is worked with very high accuracy. GTA 5 vs. GTA SA First of all, GTA 5 was started to compare with GTA: SA. Here is one example of comparisons with the most acc...

[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA San Andreas or ask at the forum.

[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.

Add a comment
(Guest)

Dear visitors, please, in messages that you left, don't use any profanity, advertisement information or links to other resources. Otherwise, the administration of the website have the right to block access to some features of the website, or delete your account without explaining reasons.

GTA players counting

Рейтинг@Mail.ru

Change language

Help us to translate LibertyCity into another language!

Ad